Best Buy Goes Woke

Proudly advertising that whites aren't allowed. Racial discrimination is okay as long as the race is white.
Imagine if this were applied to the "other" race.

ttps://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/08/best-buy-busted-offering-management-training-program-only-to-non-whites-n2386103
If true, I imagine Best Buy will be paying some hefty fines for this fiasco, not to mention the loss of business.

Well Carl, there goes your chance at management...

That is why you're crying, right? You wanted to manage a Best Buy?

Bestbuy is dog shit anyway.

They got rid of gamers club unlocked, then put highly sought after items behind their paid member programs like rtx cards and PS5 systems, then raised the prices on their programs not to mention gutting their stores of anything cool, and shunted a lot of online orders to in store pickup only I quit shopping with them.

This bullshit makes me glad I haven't been giving them money

If true, I imagine Best Buy will be paying some hefty fines for this fiasco, not to mention the loss of business.

But hell when the president himself can publicly announce he will put a black woman on the supreme court, thus being both racially discriminatory and sexually discriminatory at the same time, and no one even says anything what chance do bestbuy employees have?

It's amazing to watch these brick and mortar businesses, already struggling to compete, actively alienate off so many people.

And McKinsey is terrible. I don't know why people pay for their services.

It’s a HUGE no-no, but many liberals feel that they’re above the law.
They know a double standard exists here. They get away with what I cannot.

I once bolded a portion of a quote from a leftist that I was responding to ( bolding to stress the portion I disputed). For that my post was removed and I got a lecture.

At least it's being picked up by bigger news sources.

I logged into Best buys website and opened the customer chat, after getting past the bot to a real person I pasted a link to that story and let them know I won't be shopping with them again.

^^^ I actually tried getting a DVD from their website a couple of years ago for a Christmas present and they cancelled my order due to what may have been a shortage of workers who handle the online orders.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The Hallmark film named My Christmas Dream was the movie and thankfully, Wal-Mart eventually added it to their website.

Imagine, being excluded from a position in 2023 for being white. After all the "inclusive" propaganda the blacks and the democrats have been spewing for years.

Best Buy faces boycott over leadership programs that exclude white employees
Best Buy is facing a boycott over offering "leadership" programs that are only available to non-white employees, according to a report.

A whistleblower shared screenshots of an alleged internal Best Buy company memo regarding "management leadership academy programs" with the O’Keefe Media Group. The programs are a partnership between Best Buy and global management consultant McKinsey & Company.

The programs provide employees with "critical skills that will enhance their leadership through a mini-MBA style curriculum."

The leadership programs allegedly exclude white employees.

F3B5yv9aEAEZK8E
F3B5yv9bIAAsETF

Imagine, being excluded from a position in 2023 for being white. After all the "inclusive" propaganda the blacks and the democrats have been spewing for years.

Best Buy faces boycott over leadership programs that exclude white employees
Best Buy is facing a boycott over offering "leadership" programs that are only available to non-white employees, according to a report.

A whistleblower shared screenshots of an alleged internal Best Buy company memo regarding "management leadership academy programs" with the O’Keefe Media Group. The programs are a partnership between Best Buy and global management consultant McKinsey & Company.

The programs provide employees with "critical skills that will enhance their leadership through a mini-MBA style curriculum."

The leadership programs allegedly exclude white employees.

F3B5yv9aEAEZK8E
F3B5yv9bIAAsETF

The last time I was in Best Buy, about a year ago, I filled my cart to the top with hundreds of dollars worth of items. I went through the line and the guy rang up the stuff. I said, "Darn it, I left my billfold in the car. Be right back." I got in my car and left. Ain't been back since. I do that at woke stores.

Forum List

Back