Best Buy Goes Woke

Does the right have another Bud Light in them?

That one surprised me, we will see if they can do it again. I doubt it to be honest.

It really is about time, these racist policies need to be squashed.

It's not racist if Democrats do it.

Just think, without Democrats and dumb rednecks there wouldn't be racism. And we can just cancel out Democrats., they get all kinds of free stuff.

Been to Best Buy only a couple of times. From what I've experienced, the stuff is overpriced, floor staff is less than helpful (had to wait over 30 min to have someone come by and tell me that they didn't carry the item I was looking for, another time wanted to check out speakers and waited 20 min for the staff member to tell me that their system for listening had been down for the past 2 months), and they don't seem all that interested in selling stuff.

If you're interested in stereo stuff (especially for your car or truck) Crutchfield is the way to go. The prices are fair, the service is EXCELLENT (got my speakers in 2 days after ordering and I got a follow up e-mail to make sure I was happy with my purchase 2 days after it was delivered). And, if you're interested in hearing what the speakers would sound like, they have a special section on their website where you can check them out by telling them what headphones you have (they want to make sure you are hearing what the speakers really sound like) and you can play various models to decide which is right for you.

Buying electronics from ANYWHERE (even Amazon or Wal-Mart) is much better than getting it from Best Buy.

The last time I was in Best Buy, about a year ago, I filled my cart to the top with hundreds of dollars worth of items. I went through the line and the guy rang up the stuff. I said, "Darn it, I left my billfold in the car. Be right back." I got in my car and left. Ain't been back since. I do that at woke stores.
Where do you buy your diapers? Aren't all stores woke?

Over the past few years I only buy from them maybe 6 or 7 times a year and it's only when they clearance out some games on their website, the stores themselves kind of suck.

But with this it makes it easy to not shop there at all.

I hope there is a lawsuit for racist business practices.

Well. Disney is in the trash heap.
Kind of. That really is not a right wing 'boycot' thing though as much as it is a complete disaster with Hollywood faux 'woke' bullshit. No one like those movies, not just the right.

They are very profitable though because the parks are keeping them afloat. It is just their movie productions that have utterly bombed over the last few years. Everything they make from Hollywood has lost money.

Over the past few years I only buy from them maybe 6 or 7 times a year and it's only when they clearance out some games on their website, the stores themselves kind of suck.

But with this it makes it easy to not shop there at all.

I hope there is a lawsuit for racist business practices.
That assumes that a lawsuit would win. It is possible but I am dubious as the courts have seen fit to allow racist policies as long as they are the correct racist policies in many instances.

The other thread title was more accurate though.

Their Facebook page is getting hammered.

That assumes that a lawsuit would win. It is possible but I am dubious as the courts have seen fit to allow racist policies as long as they are the correct racist policies in many instances.

Then it would go up to the Supreme Court. They have already ruled that race cannot be used to decide whom to admit to colleges. Using race to decide whom to admit to leadership training - even worse, outright EXCLUDING anyone of the “wrong” race - would be in violation of the Constitution, as decided by SCOTUS.

We've seen race being a deciding factor on so many issues in the last several years. Especially when it comes to crimes. One of those western states got some law changed saying it was racist.
It was the fee for riding the subway. Because so many blacks were ticketed and arrested for jumping over the turnstyle, they made it free for everyone. The blacks claimed they were targeted. LOL..

We've seen race being a deciding factor on so many issues in the last several years. Especially when it comes to crimes. One of those western states got some law changed saying it was racist.
It was the fee for riding the subway. Because so many blacks were ticketed and arrested for jumping over the turnstyle, they made it free for everyone. The blacks claimed they were targeted. LOL..
That happened in DC: so many blacks were jumping the turnstile and getting fines while whites paid and did not, they said being fined was racist and they eliminated the fine.

Same with the overdue book fine at the library. Whites were returning them on time so others could enjoy them, and mostly it was blacks who ignored the deadline. So what happened? They deemed the library fine “racist” and eliminated it.

That happened in DC: so many blacks were jumping the turnstile and getting fines while whites paid and did not, they said being fined was racist and they eliminated the fine.

Same with the overdue book fine at the library. Whites were returning them on time so others could enjoy them, and mostly it was blacks who ignored the deadline. So what happened? They deemed the library fine “racist” and eliminated it.

And they wonder why so many are in prison.... They blame it on whitey.

Forum List

Back