Best Buy Goes Woke

Guess the few brick and mortar stores left want to hasten their demise.

And before you leftwats blast the messenger READ the document from Best Buy and LISTEN to the Best Buy employees recording from his boss.

Most telling was the manager saying the alphabet cult doesn’t have a choice in their delusions.

I don't know why these businesses keep trying to cater to these broke miscreants. It's the normal people that have the money.

James O' Keefe is retarded. Remember when he went across the US/Mexican border dressed as Osama Bin Laden to prove how easily terrorists could enter America? The border patrol wasn't really trying to catch him. They were laughing at him.

Guess the few brick and mortar stores left want to hasten their demise.

And before you leftwats blast the messenger READ the document from Best Buy and LISTEN to the Best Buy employees recording from his boss.

Was just looking at laptops recently at several different stores, including Best Buy. Glad I wound up buying somewhere else.

James O' Keefe is retarded. Remember when he went across the US/Mexican border dressed as Osama Bin Laden to prove how easily terrorists could enter America? The border patrol wasn't really trying to catch him. They were laughing at him.
He also got arrested and convicted for breaking into the office of a Senator, believe it was Landrieu of Louisiana.

Gotta love the right wing "I'm a victim" subject of the day. This one is especially hilarious.

"I never shop there" quickly followed by "I don't know why they are alienating their customers."

If you never shop there...you are not their customer.

Forum List

Back