Best Defensive Outfielder in the Game

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I went to high school and lived across the street from this guy's father. A really fun-loving guy, himself. Athletic build, but was not an athlete.

Kevin Keirmaier has won a couple of Gold Gloves, but has not made it to the All-Star game because of injuries.

So the other night, there was a man on third with only one out. The batter hit it out to left field, and Kiermaier ran forty yards to steal the catch from the left outfielder (homerun hitter in last years World Series), and try to throw home to prevent the run.

RobertoClementeGrab.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Arozarena blew up the World Series last year, if it weren't for him, the Rays would have been swept. Keirmaier seems like a douche.

I can't speak to best defensive outfielder, don't know, but your Gold Glover on the hot corner is Nolan Arenado.

Alex Gordon's (KC) name seems to come up regularly.

A casual fan cannot know that answer. The only knowledgeable answer would come from a baseball professional - player, coach, scout.

I went to high school and lived across the street from this guy's father. A really fun-loving guy, himself. Athletic build, but was not an athlete.

Kevin Keirmaier has won a couple of Gold Gloves, but has not made it to the All-Star game because of injuries.

So the other night, there was a man on third with only one out. The batter hit it out to left field, and Kiermaier ran forty yards to steal the catch from the left outfielder (homerun hitter in last years World Series), and try to throw home to prevent the run.
Ceasar Geronimo, Reds

Forum List

Back