Best funny movie scenes.

Because I'm a romantic at heart...not funny...but lovely

Casablanca - We'll Always Have Paris​

For those of you who don't hate such content, my most favorite actor Bronson Pinchot is in what I've seen be labeled funny scenes during the film named True Romance as well as the first Beverly Hills Cop film. Me? I just love Bronson. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. The reason why I am not sharing any clips is because of how R-rated they happen to be unfortunately.

This scene lol all actors are so good

We just watched that DVD a couple weeks ago.

That is a well-done movie even though yes, there’s some crude humor in it that some might find offensive. My husband and I have watched that movie several times together, and we don’t typically like the same kind of movies. Imo, most everything in life can be poked fun of that is a part of reality, but some might not appreciate some of the humor in that comedy with Mary’s brother Warren in particular. One thing that can’t be denied is the audience remembers Warren’s nickname for the main character: Frank n Beans! It’s Frank n Beans! Lol Matt Dillon nailed his role and was so perfect for it….his expressions while eavesdropping on Mary talking with her friends at the next table, how he did his laugh and then getting his big teeth lol Too funny

, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

thats not fair,, montey python is one continuous funny scene,,

Life of Brian too
"Are you the Judean People's Front ? "

you could pull out any 2 minutes from any of their movies and you have a funny scene,,

best not to drink or eat while watching them for the first time,,

My buddy and I saw Life of Brian at a theater when it came out , smoking hash and on orange sunshine. Still over 40 years later the occasional flashback pops into my head

Forum List

Back