Best music of your senior year

Ol Bill is happy he never got to know me better, but I'm willing to bet we already met cuz we both like the same tunes...and are from the same year. I wonder if he remembers a 1970 VW van with a long haired hippie girl in it selling "lids" on the beach in Pismo? If so..Hi Bill. We already know each other "pretty well", iffen you get my drift. :lol:

hmmm... were you that cute gal who tried to sell me a three-finger lid full of stems and seeds...? :)

Ol Bill is happy he never got to know me better, but I'm willing to bet we already met cuz we both like the same tunes...and are from the same year. I wonder if he remembers a 1970 VW van with a long haired hippie girl in it selling "lids" on the beach in Pismo? If so..Hi Bill. We already know each other "pretty well", iffen you get my drift. :lol:

hmmm... were you that cute gal who tried to sell me a three-finger lid full of stems and seeds...? :)

:eusa_whistle:

I made up for it though. :D

What a Biatch!!!!

Back then, though..he didn't have his finger in his nose. :lol:

the middle-finger-up-the-nose avie is simply meant to be a statement aimed towards the assholes in here...

my fingers are usually doing something else... particularly when I'm in the company of a lady friend... :)

IF that was you. Sigh. Those days are long gone and some stuff I don't remember very well. Some I remember like it was yesterday. ;)

:eusa_whistle:

I made up for it though. :D

If you're the gal I hooked up with on the beach north of SF, then yeah...

otherwise, no... you still owe me... :)

Last edited:
This one came out in 1972, but it was one of my favorites back in the 70s...

Neil's performance was amazing.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1_Do_fc]NEIL YOUNG - OLD MAN - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg&feature=kp]Barenaked Ladies - One Week (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back