Best political gift!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
396_146378049064265_8043290877914854564_n (1).jpg

Thanks to my wife I get to read what a great nation Trump wants to turn our nation back into! Yes that's me and my youngest on the floor there.Merry Christmas everyone! TRUMP 2016! Oh and Matthew he has a section in the book titled INFRASTRUCTURE! I suggest you read it friend!

"Back into " what? When?

When was the US great ? Why ain't it great now ?

"Back into " what? When?

When was the US great ? Why ain't it great now ?
US was great when it minded its own business and people knew not to mess with us. Like Roosevelt said Speak Softly and Carry a big stick. America was great when it took care of its citizens instead of giving care to the world. Oh and I got Bernie Sanders book as well bout 2 week ago. Donated 1$ and sent me a book lol

Well we still have a lot of issues during Roosevelts time too.

People like to look at history with rose-colored glasses not appreciate the good things we have now.

Trump's candidacy is the gift that keeps on giving. It's certainly the best gift Hillary or who ever the DNC candidate is will receive.

Trump's candidacy is the gift that keeps on giving. It's certainly the best gift Hillary or who ever the DNC candidate is will receive.

I also think it is hilarious that everyone knows how much Trump is hurting the GOP, but they follow him anyway.

I also think it is hilarious that everyone knows how much Trump is hurting the GOP, but they follow him anyway.
GOP needs to be destroyed and or fixed.

They are busy destroying themselves with Trump right now.
Why you worried about it? You are a democrap

i'm not worried.I'm enjoying the show. I will confess I miss the days when the GOP still had integrity though.

i'm not worried.I'm enjoying the show. I will confess I miss the days when the GOP still had integrity though.
Just one thing Trump will bring back to the GOP.

Just one thing Trump will bring back to the GOP.

I guess we can hope for that. He'll have to find out where he can buy some of that first. His stores seam to be depleted.

Hot damn. My mother got me a book as well. Government Zero by Michael Savage. Ah great Christmas! Can't wait to finish the book I have now and start these. Great reading material seeing how I will be stuck in bum fuck no where West Va for the next week with in laws I don't care for!

Integrity? Is that the stuff the dimocrat party is overflowing with as it continues to support the first enabler of the serial philanderer husband-president? You know, the guy who lied to her, his cabinet, party leaders, all America and the rest of the world, while wagging his finger in everyones' faces, that he had not had cigar-inserting-into-vagina relations with that young intern in our Oval Office. Oops, but then his lie was exposed when it came to pass the young lass had kept his dried ejaculate stain on her dress as a keepsake. Perhaps to show her kids one day? Anyway, today he's still his party's rock star and surely hoping his fat old lady gets elected so she's too busy to keep an eye on him and his famous zipper.

Yeah, it's too bad Republicans can't match up to the dims' high level of integrity.

For the benefit of you other low information lefty nitwits...

In-teg-ri-ty
Noun
1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

Forum List

Back