Best Prison Movies .. ?

I don't like any of them because I worked in a prison and the movies I have seen don't show it how it is. Now, the series orange is the new black, at least the first two seasons I saw, was remarkably similar to the unit I worked in regarding behavior of c/o's and cons.

Well, I've never been to prison or jail but I get your point..

I guess I could have said, "Name the most entertaining prison movies that weren't even close real" but .. I'm not big on long titles for threads ...:114:
No it's ok, I understood, but I just think is some cases the movies should be more accurate. For example, in Shawshank, the scene where the sisters cornered Andy and were gonna rape him never would have happened. You NEVER let cons work inside unsupervised because they CANNOT be trusted.

I appreciate your experience but I'm thinking I wouldn't do it .. so I'll go with a thanks..

I don't like any of them because I worked in a prison and the movies I have seen don't show it how it is. Now, the series orange is the new black, at least the first two seasons I saw, was remarkably similar to the unit I worked in regarding behavior of c/o's and cons.

Got accepted to Walla Walla (my God 3 interviews but came out 12 out of 10 times that number people) 1979 but Shipyard called same time, twice the bucks. Good buddy retired a Capt at Newark NJ max. Knew Frank from "Departed" Said he was an awesome guy. Bought all other cons a silk shirt one Xmas.

b989f296f908c6344c67e488481ef499.jpg

Forum List

Back