Best Prison Movies .. ?

In my opinion Escape from Alcatraz is the best prison movie ever! Clint Eastwood was really iconic in that movie! :bowdown::)

What I love about this one is it happened.

Did they live?

I reckon they did.

Some people think they survived! Who knows what really happened....:dunno:
The only thing I know for sure is that their bodies were never found!
Mysterious letter reopens case over whether Alcatraz escapees survived the infamous 1962 jailbreak

Another great prison movie.

Midnight+Express.jpg
I've watched this movie. After having seen it I was depressed....
I don't want to see it anymore it's too sad for me :icon_cry:

In my opinion Escape from Alcatraz is the best prison movie ever! Clint Eastwood was really iconic in that movie! :bowdown::)

Did they live?

I reckon they did.

Mysterious letter reopens case over whether Alcatraz escapees survived the infamous 1962 jailbreak

The problem with convicts is they tend to be criminals.
Escaped convicts go back to areas they are familiar with, hook up with old friends for help, ultimately commit more crimes and get caught.
These guys disappeared from the face of the earth

Did they live?

I reckon they did.

Escaped convicts go back to areas they are familiar with, hook up with old friends for help, ultimately commit more crimes and get caught.

I have a friend who lives in Ceduna South Australia, an isolated tourist, fishing, oyster town surrounded by wheat farms.

She had a German friend who all the town knew, loved. He helped everyone, created a business, employed and trained young people, donated to charity and was beloved by the entire town.

He died and a few years latter international police came looking for him.

Apparently he was in youth a Nazi war criminal.

That is the way to do it.

Last edited:

Did they live?

I reckon they did.

I have a friend who lives in Ceduna South Australia, an isolated tourist, fishing, oyster town surrounded by wheat farms.

She had a German friend who all the town knew, loved. He helped everyone, created a business, employed and trained young people, donated to charity and was beloved by the entire town.

He died and a few years latter international police came looking for him.

Apparently he was in youth a Nazi war criminal.

That is the way to do it.

People can change. Not very often I suppose but sometimes it happens :)

Did they live?

I reckon they did.

What you said is true, at least for some fugitives :(
Maybe those three left the United States and went to some South-American country and lived there (that's why it looks like they disappeared into nothing :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back