Best show on TV:

Quantum Leap Was a top-class well-written show that also had episodes with a good moral message.
I agree with the older shows mentioned I still watch them. I don't have 1883 or Yellowstone but I hear they well-done shows as well.

V (1984) V Was a TV series that I liked. About reptilian aliens masked as humans taking over the earth. If you can find it I do recommend it for some good binge watching.

I had no luck trying to get the series V to copy and paste I just ran into a lot of ADs . If someone can post it here do so but be careful I kept getting warnings and a lot of interference.

I was fascinated by X files. Same thing with the "Curse of Oak island", turned out they where just big teases.

lol Curse of Oak Island was just weird. I tried watching it a few times, but just couldn't watch a whole episode. lol "Hey!!!! WE FOUND A NAIL!!!! LET'S DIG DOWN 400 FEET RIGHT HERE!!!!" Hilarious stuff, for about 2 minutes.

I liked comedies. Dobie Gillis aged well compared to a lot of the black and white sitcoms, but a couple of episodes lasts me a few weeks these days. I tend to watch Last Man Standing more often than other shows.

I liked comedies. Dobie Gillis aged well compared to a lot of the black and white sitcoms, but a couple of episodes lasts me a few weeks these days.
Zelda was my first crush...

1646786279435.png

The best TV show of all time: Leave it to beaver. The love and the morality tales. Who could ask for more?

I only watch YouTube these days. I especially enjoy the short films of the 1930's and 40's.
Get a load who plays the Jewish housewife in this one....
(at the 6:30 mark).
Good old Sam Drucker appears around the 23:40 mark.

I only watch YouTube these days. I especially enjoy the short films of the 1930's and 40's.
Get a load who plays the Jewish housewife in this one....
(at the 6:30 mark).
Good old Sam Drucker appears around the 23:40 mark.

''Funny she doesn't look Jewish'' ;) This movie is relevant today and some at USMB could benefit from it.

''Funny she doesn't look Jewish'' ;) This movie is relevant today and some at USMB could benefit from it.
Hollywood was controlled by Jewish people. They made movies, shots and cartoons that were racist and bigoted. that of course gets a pass.

Forum List

Back