best sports pictures/promo posters

That's the way you beat Liverpool ... :thup:

1654203992896.png

Most famous suplex of all time! It was the 1972 Olympics and Chris Taylor, the 450lb heavyweight wrestler was a guaranteed gold medalist for the USA, due to his skill and massive size. Until he ran into the East German wrestler, Wilfred Dietrich. Rumor has it that The East German wrestler went to Chris during weigh ins the day prior to their match and said hello to Chris and wrapped his arms around Chris like he was hugging him. But what he was doing was checking to see if his arms could wrap around Chris’ massive body. He was barely able to hug him but it was good enough to try the belly to belly suplex in their match up the following day. When the match took place, the East German locked up Chris’ body and launched him in the air and PINNED Chris. Chris would go on to win the bronze for the USA but the East German went on to the finals. Perfect Suplex!!!!

FUYmsqpWAAAEqg_

CATCH WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2022​

SATURDAY 4TH JUNE 2022​

THE PREMIER SUITE, UNIVERSITY OF BOLTON STADIUM, DE HAVILLAND WAY, BOLTON, BL6 6SF​

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-snake-pit-catch-world-championships-2022-tickets-271163275657

Last edited:
- Catch Wrestling | Catch as Catch Can Wrestling For those who may be interested. I am self-taught and being a ''pro rasslin' fan since a child.
I wish I could have taken advantage of these programs like this. It is a violent form of grappling but it is useful for self-defense. I have taught 4 others over the years and have been told by them how it saved their butts or as one had fun rasslin her husband. Although two had some short jail time it was because they as one did kick the butt of an attacker and another an abusive husband. Those were young women the one boy I had to have a hard talk with him, was worried about bullies and after what I taught him he became the bully and got in trouble with his parents and at school. Some look down their nose at Catch wrestling but it suits me just fine. ;)

Forum List

Back