Best things about 2020!

I’m taking the obvious.

Trump losing the 2020 election!

What’s your highlight of GOOD things that happened in 2020?!
I’m taking the obvious.

Thats the only good thing about 2020. Hamilton being on Disney+ was also great. Must have watched it 20 times so far.

If you don’t mind me asking, what three Biden policies are sure to improve your life?
Does your life improve with open borders, free shit for Mexico, $5 fuel, higher taxes, increased regulation?
OR is it strictly FEELZ...”Orange Guy can’t talk mean anymore” sort of thing?

Those aren't Biden's policies.

I like his college plan...both the college access and forgiving loans. I think it should be larger in both cases.
I like that he will rejoin Paris accord.
I like that we will get rid of the tariffs and things will get back to normal
I like that the ACA will be fully funded.
I like that the nation will once again have a leader we can be proud of.
We won't get conflicting messages on Covid 19..

Just a few.

They certainly are.

I like his college plan...both the college access and forgiving loans. I think it should be larger in both cases.
So free shit for college kids improves your life?

So free shit for foreign nations improves your life?

So rolling over for China improves your life?

So free shit for bottom feeders improves your life?

Proud of an almost dead, barely coherent and confused geriatric patient?

You get your Covid info from the POTUS?
Wow BL you are short sighted and small minded. More education and opportunity for children decreases crime and increases employment, innovation and progress, these things make our world and country better thus positively affecting all of our lives.

what free shit do you think the Paris accord gave to other countries?

tariffs are taxes that Americans pay and have not been effective so far so cutting them is not simply “rolling over on China” it is cutting taxes for American companies thus lowering the price of goods that positivity impacts all our lives. There are other ways to put pressure on China

ACA, healthcare, do I really need to defend why it’s better for more people to have healthcare coverage?!

wake up BL. It’s a new year. Trying growing as person. You’ve been stuck in doucheville for far too long.

Best bitch-slappin' I've seen in a long time.

tariffs are taxes that Americans pay and have not been effective so far so cutting them is not simply “rolling over on China” it is cutting taxes for American companies thus lowering the price of goods that positivity impacts all our lives. There are other ways to put pressure on China
Negative.
Tariffs discourage consumers from buying foreign made goods...the imposition of tariffs may take years to become impactful but they do work..that's why you hate them.
I find it interesting that you support the Government using taxation to discourage Americans from buying certain goods. Sounds more like a progressive policy than a liberal one. I'm actually not completely against Tariffs, I was against Trumps lies about them when he said that China was paying them and not American companies. China and the trade imbalance is an issue that needs to be dealt with. I don't think Trumps bully approach as effective or a smart way to deal with the problem.
Tariffs are not government imposed taxation at all. Importers can decide not to manufacture overseas to avoid the "taxation".
The Super Negro sucked the dicks of world leaders, made it rain American cash on enemy soil and that didn't work either...what approach do you think would yield the result you desire?

Many nations weren't meeting finance goals and contributing. Good, real Americans are tired of being suckered and carrying dead weight. FUCK THAT!
So we weren't giving free shit to other countries per your statement about the Paris accord. Glad we cleared that one up.

We were, we were investing and carrying the weight of nations that weren't investing with us.
Are you always noble as fuck when armed with the checkbooks of others?
What were we investing in? Give me some examples

No time for games...get educated here and reengage.

I’m taking the obvious.

I’m taking the obvious.

Thats the only good thing about 2020. Hamilton being on Disney+ was also great. Must have watched it 20 times so far.

If you don’t mind me asking, what three Biden policies are sure to improve your life?
Does your life improve with open borders, free shit for Mexico, $5 fuel, higher taxes, increased regulation?

Just a few.

They certainly are.

Wow BL you are short sighted and small minded. More education and opportunity for children decreases crime and increases employment, innovation and progress, these things make our world and country better thus positively affecting all of our lives.

ACA, healthcare, do I really need to defend why it’s better for more people to have healthcare coverage?!

wake up BL. It’s a new year. Trying growing as person. You’ve been stuck in doucheville for far too long.

That's your thing...you Lefties always get all giddy for ignorance.

Negative.
Tariffs discourage consumers from buying foreign made goods...the imposition of tariffs may take years to become impactful but they do work..that's why you hate them.
I find it interesting that you support the Government using taxation to discourage Americans from buying certain goods. Sounds more like a progressive policy than a liberal one. I'm actually not completely against Tariffs, I was against Trumps lies about them when he said that China was paying them and not American companies. China and the trade imbalance is an issue that needs to be dealt with. I don't think Trumps bully approach as effective or a smart way to deal with the problem.
Tariffs are not government imposed taxation at all. Importers can decide not to manufacture overseas to avoid the "taxation".
The Super Negro sucked the dicks of world leaders, made it rain American cash on enemy soil and that didn't work either...what approach do you think would yield the result you desire?
So Tariffs are not taxation because businesses can avoid the taxation thats not taxation? Makes a lot of sense BL!

Many nations weren't meeting finance goals and contributing. Good, real Americans are tired of being suckered and carrying dead weight. FUCK THAT!
So we weren't giving free shit to other countries per your statement about the Paris accord. Glad we cleared that one up.

We were, we were investing and carrying the weight of nations that weren't investing with us.

I've read it... you got nothing. I understand.

That Mexico is paying for the wall.

134163551_2101960469933907_3446378758920569041_n.jpg

I’m taking the obvious.

I’m taking the obvious.

Just a few.

They certainly are.

That's your thing...you Lefties always get all giddy for ignorance.

Lamest retort I've seen in a long time.

Hmmm, so what does a coalition assembled to research and resolve climate issues invest in?

Hmmm, so what does a coalition assembled to research and resolve climate issues invest in?
You’re the one who made the claim that the Paris accord gave free shit to other countries I’m simply asking what that free shit was. Sounds like you don’t know

You’re the one who made the claim that the Paris accord gave free shit to other countries I’m simply asking what that free shit was. Sounds like you don’t know

I see you're doing that thing again and digressing, moving to that point you inevitably move to in all dialogue exchanges when you start to feel foolish.
I said....

And I was right....US taxpayers were investing and doing their part when other nation were not. This isn't all that confusing bud.

I’m taking the obvious.

I've had my husband home with me since late last March 2020.... he's not even 60 yet, though close.... and it has given us time together, in an early retirement sort of situation....

Lot's of honey do, projects have been done around the home that we never had a chance to do, when he was working.

We've learned how to live on little.

We've doubled down on why we married, and seen once again, why we've always been soul mates.

So yeah, we are missing Matt's money, but still better off, none the less! :)

Oh, and I've become really good friends in 2020 with a bunch of deer, that have replaced contact with my human friends! Lady, she's my favorite and we've become closer than ever, and there is Blacknose, and the Tramp, and Clarice, and BigFace.... and LadyBaby!!!

So, that was good in 2020...too!!!!

I see you're doing that thing again and digressing, moving to that point you inevitably move to in all dialogue exchanges when you start to feel foolish.
I said....

And I was right....US taxpayers were investing and doing their part when other nation were not. This isn't all that confusing bud.
What free shit were we giving to foreign nations?

Us investing in clean energy within our own country is not giving other countries free shit. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’m taking the obvious.

I've had my husband home with me since late last March 2020.... he's not even 60 yet, though close.... and it has given us time together, in an early retirement sort of situation....

Lot's of honey do, projects have been done around the home that we never had a chance to do, when he was working.

We've learned how to live on little.

We've doubled down on why we married, and seen once again, why we've always been soul mates.

So yeah, we are missing Matt's money, but still better off, none the less! :)
Good for you! Happy new year :)

I said....

Us investing in clean energy within our own country is not giving other countries free shit. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
We provide Germany and other NATO countries with free defence, for one thing. We also give massive foreign to countries all over the world like that shit they slide into the so-called "stimulus."

I said....

You mean flushing good money down the "clean energy" toilet, don't you?

Oh, and I've become really good friends in 2020 with a bunch of deer, that have replaced contact with my human friends! Lady, she's my favorite and we've become closer than ever, and there is Blacknose, and the Tramp, and Clarice, and BigFace.... and LadyBaby!!!

So, that was good in 2020...too!!!!
Well that's a great reason for flushing the entire country down the toilet.

Forum List

Back