Best Way To Combat Racism

I will stop talking about racism when blacks stop raping, robbing, rioting, murdering, shoplifting, destroying their own neighborhoods, carjacking, abusing welfare, refusing to marry and support their "baby mammas", and targeting Asians and Whites due to their own racism.
I will state it once again. I have no problem with the millions of successful blacks in this country but I detest the millions of blacks that inhabit the lawless ghettos of all the DEMONRAT-led cities. Furthermore, that is classism, not racism.
Agree and this is the harsh reality that liberals won’t face and the reason that is may be that they really Don’t Want things to change but rather stay as perpetual victims needing reparation style handouts and law enforcement to disappear.

Or the easiest way is to send all the blacks to another country to live. That's what we should have done when we abolished slavery.

They all get to go to another country and be free of racist America, and since America is only racist against blacks suddenly our entire country is free of racism. Everyone wins.

And not even that. Suddenly ghettos like Chicago lose most of their criminals, schools can raise their education standards, colleges not requiring admission of X amount of blacks now have more room for non blacks, welfare recipients take a major nose dive, and so on.

Well Morgan, it's because white America still won't accept black people as equals.

And now the situation has gone on so long that socially responsible change might be impossible.

Imagine this Morgan: If you have ten children and they get shot dead by police one by one until you only have one left, wouldn't you try a different approach too?

You mean like listen to the police and follow their orders? It's what we've been telling blacks to do for years but they continue to do the opposite. There is a case like this going on in my state about 25 miles from where I live. Same ole story. Black shoots at cops, cops hunt him down and tell him to freeze. Instead of doing what he was told, puts his hand in his waistband and they killed the criminal.

As Morgan Freeman says, "Stop talking about it". The left constantly play the race card 24/7, making racism and divisiveness worse and worse. The more they talk about it the worse things get and they don't even realize they are creating a white America and a black America, not to mention a Hispanic America and a LGBTQ+ America and many other Americas where there aren't even two genders anymore. Every group is identified separately. This is all the very opposite of inclusion and diversity. Hell, they've even got a white national anthem and a black national anthem. That's the way the left want it, total separation, division, and increased racism. Instead of everyone being "Americans" the left want to turn us all into separate groups, all fighting against each other. Why?

In addition the best way to combat racism is to stand up to BLM and all of the major companies in America with racist hiring quotas.

also to your point it was John F. Kennedy who said we don’t need race in America.

Don't watch sports, do you?

When I have time I watch THE GAME. Don’t really care about snowflakes getting butthurt about the anthem. I always kneel when its being played in case you were wondering. I’ll stand for the anthem when the anthem stands for my people.

Forum List

Back