Best way to defeat Russian meddling in our elections....

We must all agree on the return of PAPER BALLOTS.....No more electronic nonsense where a bunch of hackers can alter votes with simple clicks.....

paper ballots would delay the results on an election (although exit polls are usually right in target) but it is worth to stop a foreign adversary from meddling with and possibly altering election results.

Best way to defeat Russian meddling in our elections..

Could it be...Not letting Hillary and the DNC rigg their nominations?

( why are you getting so easy nat?), is dementia
finnaly really getting a hold of you?

View attachment 176076

I can not stand Wasserman..why is she still working in politics? Not for long.
And I do think that the democrats lost the election because of this scandal..

Now to be fair.. Ryan hates Trump and was weaseling around during the primaries trying to get him out..Everyone had their eyes on Ryan after Colorado.

I am sure that the GOP have massive emails hating on Trump..

I guess eaglewings, but I am more worried about the OP he is getting way to easy to slam...

We must all agree on the return of PAPER BALLOTS.....No more electronic nonsense where a bunch of hackers can alter votes with simple clicks.....

paper ballots would delay the results on an election (although exit polls are usually right in target) but it is worth to stop a foreign adversary from meddling with and possibly altering election results.

There will be little to no effort to stop Russian meddling coming from the WH. I mean...the Liar in Chief won't even admit Putin did it.

So is Trump a knowing tool of Vladimir or just a useful idiot? That is the question Mueller needs to address.

In any case, his refusal to implement the Congressional sanctions against Russian should set off alarm bells...but the Republicans just yawn.

There will be little to no effort to stop Russian meddling coming from the WH. I mean...the Liar in Chief won't even admit Putin did it.

So is Trump a knowing tool of Vladimir or just a useful idiot? That is the question Mueller needs to address.

In any case, his refusal to implement the Congressional sanctions against Russian should set off alarm bells...but the Republicans just yawn.

I still don't get why you guys are upset that the Russians posted the truth about the DNC and Hillary shenanigans...why be mad?

View attachment 176076

Now to be fair.. Ryan hates Trump and was weaseling around during the primaries trying to get him out..Everyone had their eyes on Ryan after Colorado.

I guess eaglewings, but I am more worried about the OP he is getting way to easy to slam...

I find Nat to be funny... I like his threads.. I believe that there are many more republican regulars on this forum, so the few need to be the squeaky wheel.

View attachment 176076

I find Nat to be funny... I like his threads.. I believe that there are many more republican regulars on this forum, so the few need to be the squeaky wheel.

Something is wrong with Nat he is losing it, I can tell

I still don't get why you guys are upset that the Russians posted the truth about the DNC and Hillary shenanigans...why be mad?

We are very upset Bear.. The DNC is struggling to get its act together after that.

We are very upset Bear.. The DNC is struggling to get its act together after that.

Something is really wrong with Nat...

Something is really wrong with Nat...

No there is not.. but maybe you need to take a break from his threads for a while though. ( I am not being mean, I am trying to be helpful)

We must all agree on the return of PAPER BALLOTS......

No argument there. It doesn't take a genius to realize that there was NO grounds to go electronic voting except for convenience. Eliminate lobbying, enact 100% voter ID------ if you want to vote you must show government ID and be counted. And go back to paper ballets. Then all we need to worry about is Al Gore's hanging chads.

This OP is just a joke waiting for a good punchline.. So I'll provide it..

Best way to defeat Russian Meddling in our elections is not to hire the professional Liars, Misinformation experts in the Russian Intel Services to spin stories about your political opposition and pass them off as an "Intel Report"..

:5_1_12024:

YOU tribal warriors are doing FAR MORE to damage confidence in, and the credibility of, the American political system. YOU ---- destabilized this country politically.. Putin is just gently NUDGING this process along. Like OUR foreign and intel folks were doing when the Soviet Union was coming unglued..

They can't TUMBLE it when it's strong.. But either side can take great amusement in "helping it along" when the political system is crumbling INTERNALLY from abuse, corruption and massive partisan division..

If they DO infiltrate America --- they'll be statues erected on the National Mall to several of your Leftist resistance heroes...

Many European countries have gone back to paper voting , they were concerned about Putin.

Just trying to understand something here, are claiming Russian hackers altered votes that had been cast? I just want to make sure, because not even the looniest of your loons in D.C. have made that claim.

Unfortunately, paper ballots won’t stop the fake news, lies, and misinformation Russia propagates via rightwing social media.

Indeed, alt-right conservative media are the primary purveyors of Russian lies and misinformation used to attack Democratic candidates and adversely influence elections.

Do you have any serious proof Russia indeed meddles in our election?

On Friday, the Department of Homeland Security notified nearly half of the U.S. states that their election systems were targeted by Russia-affiliated hackers in an attempt to influence the 2016 election. AND SO RUSSIANS HACKED INTO THE SOROS MACHINES ???

This OP is just a joke waiting for a good punchline.. So I'll provide it..

Best way to defeat Russian Meddling in our elections is not to hire the professional Liars, Misinformation experts in the Russian Intel Services to spin stories about your political opposition and pass them off as an "Intel Report"..

:5_1_12024:

YOU tribal warriors are doing FAR MORE to damage confidence in, and the credibility of, the American political system. YOU ---- destabilized this country politically.. Putin is just gently NUDGING this process along. Like OUR foreign and intel folks were doing when the Soviet Union was coming unglued..

They can't TUMBLE it when it's strong.. But either side can take great amusement in "helping it along" when the political system is crumbling INTERNALLY from abuse, corruption and massive partisan division..

If they DO infiltrate America --- they'll be statues erected on the National Mall to several of your Leftist resistance heroes...

Many European countries have gone back to paper voting , they were concerned about Putin.

But Vlad told Donald he didn't meddle at all...and Dumb Donnie believes him...

Our Commander in Chief instead is attacking US Intelligence...go figure?

Fine them $1 million for each individual vote that can be proven, before the World Court, to have been changed as a result of Russian interference.

Seize the $1 million as soon as a competent domestic grand jury finds just cause, and keep the $1 million on-ice until the World Court weighs in.

But Vlad told Donald he didn't meddle at all...and Dumb Donnie believes him...

Our Commander in Chief instead is attacking US Intelligence...go figure?

PRECISELY !!!.....Al that Putin had to do is "praise" the nitwit, for the nitwit to become his stooge.........conversely, ANY criticism to the nitwit from the U.S. intelligence community, and the nitwit convinces his cult members that these agencies are targets for attacks and derision.

Putin must be laughing his ass off at how freaking simple it was to manipulate the nitwit.

IS the problem that we MUST have results instantly ? Why hurry .

Here in mass we use paper ballots that go through a scan machine .

Actually many first world countries don't even start counting until the following day (all paper) and the result can take a few days... Everyone is civilized... Imagine the appointed officer (not the TV) actually gives the results as well...

Do you have any serious proof Russia indeed meddles in our election?

It is very clear they did.

Forum List

Back