Best way to defeat Russian meddling in our elections....

We must all agree on the return of PAPER BALLOTS.....No more electronic nonsense where a bunch of hackers can alter votes with simple clicks.....

paper ballots would delay the results on an election (although exit polls are usually right in target) but it is worth to stop a foreign adversary from meddling with and possibly altering election results.

This OP is just a joke waiting for a good punchline.. So I'll provide it..

Best way to defeat Russian Meddling in our elections is not to hire the professional Liars, Misinformation experts in the Russian Intel Services to spin stories about your political opposition and pass them off as an "Intel Report"..

:5_1_12024:

YOU tribal warriors are doing FAR MORE to damage confidence in, and the credibility of, the American political system. YOU ---- destabilized this country politically.. Putin is just gently NUDGING this process along. Like OUR foreign and intel folks were doing when the Soviet Union was coming unglued..

They can't TUMBLE it when it's strong.. But either side can take great amusement in "helping it along" when the political system is crumbling INTERNALLY from abuse, corruption and massive partisan division..

If they DO infiltrate America --- they'll be statues erected on the National Mall to several of your Leftist resistance heroes...
And here you are, adding fuel to the fire by demonizing the opposition.

I demonize ALL bad ideas and implementations. Don't make my job harder.. :soapbox:

I am a full fledged Civil Libertarian. Like ANY good true Liberal should be. So I'm APPALLED that we even HAVE a Domestic Spying program since 9-11.. Never mind one run by the most technologically talented and awesome Spy agency in the history of the world. I should know. Spent 7 years in Intel.. Mostly Signal and Image analysis and interpretation.. The specialty of our spy agencies.

So I'm NOT gonna sit on my hands while the ABUSE I and others PREDICTED is being played out.. This weaponization of NSA Collection systems as a political tool is just the tip of the iceberg if Congress critters keeping renewing it without adding citizen safeguards.

Want some balance?? I can barely control myself when I see Repubs who just voted DOWN Civil Liberty safeguards for the 702 and Title One FISA system 2 weeks ago -- WHINE about how the process was abused.

They (BOTH PARTIES) are doing all the heavy lifting for Putin. And NOTHING would make me happier than ALL OF THE SEWAGE being flushed out and informing the American people how dangerous this all is..

We must all agree on the return of PAPER BALLOTS.....No more electronic nonsense where a bunch of hackers can alter votes with simple clicks.....

paper ballots would delay the results on an election (although exit polls are usually right in target) but it is worth to stop a foreign adversary from meddling with and possibly altering election results.

Best way to defeat Russian Meddling in our elections is not to hire the professional Liars, Misinformation experts in the Russian Intel Services to spin stories about your political opposition and pass them off as an "Intel Report"..

YOU tribal warriors are doing FAR MORE to damage confidence in, and the credibility of, the American political system. YOU ---- destabilized this country politically.. Putin is just gently NUDGING this process along. Like OUR foreign and intel folks were doing when the Soviet Union was coming unglued..

They can't TUMBLE it when it's strong.. But either side can take great amusement in "helping it along" when the political system is crumbling INTERNALLY from abuse, corruption and massive partisan division..

If they DO infiltrate America --- they'll be statues erected on the National Mall to several of your Leftist resistance heroes...

Many European countries have gone back to paper voting , they were concerned about Putin.

They need to be MORE concerned about INTERNAL abuse of any voting system. Putin can't damage confidence in our political as easily as the 2 Brand Name parties have done.. Protecting the integrity of the voting process is a PRIMARY duty of the government. And instead, they argue about everything and fix nothing..

The American people rejected the Hildabeast… End of story

Many European countries have gone back to paper voting , they were concerned about Putin.

But Vlad told Donald he didn't meddle at all...and Dumb Donnie believes him...

Our Commander in Chief instead is attacking US Intelligence...go figure?

I read the same claims for Russian Espionage ops 20 years ago. WE did it them to push the Soviet Union to the brink of annihilation.. We didn't CAUSE the distrust or "directly affect their politics".. We simply took advantage of their weak moments and stirred up dissent and lack of faith in their leadership..

Putin does the same. He cannot cause political upheaval in any major western power. He can only LEVERAGE their OWN internal dysfunction...

And thanks to the Lord of the Flies Repubs/Dems showdown that is mounting -- WE (you party animals) ARE INDEED doing his heavy lifting for him.. All he's doing is spoofing for fun so they can yuck it up at the Kremlin watching us flounder..

It's a good day for him everytime our leadership wastes another day fighting and conniving and destroying America..

Do you not get the IRONY of a Dem Presidential campaign WILLINGLY HIRING AND MARKETING lies about their political opposition that come direct from the mouths of the SAME lying, scheming, psych ops experts in Russian Intelligence???? The Kremlin will be LAUGHING at us for decades over how EASY it was to "interfere with an election"... They didn't even lift a finger. Clinton/DNC/Fusion GPS/Steele came BEGGING to them for 'help"..

I don't think America is quite there yet. But it's CLEAR -- they will be soon. And they will be pissed..

PRECISELY !!!.....Al that Putin had to do is "praise" the nitwit, for the nitwit to become his stooge.........conversely, ANY criticism to the nitwit from the U.S. intelligence community, and the nitwit convinces his cult members that these agencies are targets for attacks and derision.

Putin must be laughing his ass off at how freaking simple it was to manipulate the nitwit.

We all heard of the parties being thrown in Russia the night the Stooge was elected. Now the idiot is fullfilling Flynn's promise the Russians. Trump is blocking the very sanctions that were put in place to punish him for the election hacking.

You idiots have elected a Putin Stooge!

I read the same claims for Russian Espionage ops 20 years ago. WE did it them to push the Soviet Union to the brink of annihilation.. We didn't CAUSE the distrust or "directly affect their politics".. We simply took advantage of their weak moments and stirred up dissent and lack of faith in their leadership..

Putin does the same. He cannot cause political upheaval in any major western power. He can only LEVERAGE their OWN internal dysfunction...

And thanks to the Lord of the Flies Repubs/Dems showdown that is mounting -- WE (you party animals) ARE INDEED doing his heavy lifting for him.. All he's doing is spoofing for fun so they can yuck it up at the Kremlin watching us flounder..

It's a good day for him everytime our leadership wastes another day fighting and conniving and destroying America..

Do you not get the IRONY of a Dem Presidential campaign WILLINGLY HIRING AND MARKETING lies about their political opposition that come direct from the mouths of the SAME lying, scheming, psych ops experts in Russian Intelligence???? The Kremlin will be LAUGHING at us for decades over how EASY it was to "interfere with an election"... They didn't even lift a finger. Clinton/DNC/Fusion GPS/Steele came BEGGING to them for 'help"..

I don't think America is quite there yet. But it's CLEAR -- they will be soon. And they will be pissed..
...And the Clintons are buddies with Putin

PRECISELY !!!.....Al that Putin had to do is "praise" the nitwit, for the nitwit to become his stooge.........conversely, ANY criticism to the nitwit from the U.S. intelligence community, and the nitwit convinces his cult members that these agencies are targets for attacks and derision.

Putin must be laughing his ass off at how freaking simple it was to manipulate the nitwit.

We all heard of the parties being thrown in Russia the night the Stooge was elected. Now the idiot is fullfilling Flynn's promise the Russians. Trump is blocking the very sanctions that were put in place to punish him for the election hacking.

You idiots have elected a Putin Stooge!
:abgg2q.jpg:
I’m pretty sure they really wanted the Clintons in there for their uranium one connection...

The American people rejected the Hildabeast… End of story

No...the electoral college elected Putin's Stooge. The majority of voters in the US DID NOT vote for the Idiot.
We really did not have the greatest of choices in this election that’s why did not vote for Trump but he is far better than the alternative and crazy Cali does not count...

I did spend time warning about electronic balloting.

Not coincidental that I SCREAMED about touch screen voting. One of my best clients is a major touch screen manufacturer and we did a lot of basic research and development for them over the past 20 years.

This leap into bad technology was a political reaction to hanging chads. Not a well considered engineering design. NOTHING wrong with optical scanners that NATURALLY leave "a paper trail" and a much smaller electronic footprint for security concerns..

Voting machines aren't connected to the internet, they can't be hacked from the outside. Paper ballot machines screw up, like in Detroit where they double counted ballots. Then you have issues like when Franken was elected where ballot boxes suddenly appeared from the trunks of cars. Don't try to fix what ain't broken.

You know this is why they haven't gone back to paper ballots. The GOP doesn't want an accurate record of voting that can be verified. They want the hacking and collusion, to them it is just another way to cheat.

Forum List

Back