Best Way To Prevent Coronavirus Is Wash Your Hands Every Time The Media Mentions The Virus

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Guess what. The Flue and the common-cold have been redefined as a diseases.

Every one of the strains of the cold and flue is classified as a coronavirus. So what this means is the media has an unlimited ability to report new cases......if they decide that they don't want to be honest to us.....which they never are.

So my suggestion is make sure you wash your hands every time the media brings up the virus....and you should be fine.

Oh-oh....time to wash my hands again.

Last edited:
Remember....avoid touching your face at all times.....

Also....never lick your fingers without first washing your hands.....

I haven't watched Fox news lately. Are they even reporting on Covid-19? What's their coverage like?

Guess what. The Flue and the common-cold have been redefined as a deadly disease.

But here's the rub : Every one of the strains of the cold and flue is classified as a coronavirus. So what this means is the media has an unlimited ability to report new cases......if they decide that they don't want to be honest to us.....which they never are.

So my suggestion is make sure you wash your hands every time the media brings up the virus....and you should be fine.

hop on amazon and try to get some hand sanitizer. :)

Guess what. The Flue and the common-cold have been redefined as a deadly disease.

But here's the rub : Every one of the strains of the cold and flue is classified as a coronavirus. So what this means is the media has an unlimited ability to report new cases......if they decide that they don't want to be honest to us.....which they never are.

I already have my industrial size container from Sam's.

I already have my industrial size container from Sam's.
hell a small bottle was $59 last night.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085HNJLR2/?tag=ff0d01-20

Honestly, I just wash my hands with soap. I noticed people at stores have the sanitizer out, but I can't avoid contact with people, I can't control the air.

When the media talk about this virus do ever talk about it's orgin? Do they question how it came to be, how the Chinese didn't allow CDC access to the country to help? Did they suggest that the communist made it worse for others in the world with their secrecy and lack of transparency?

I bet it's all "it's coming for you, clean your hands!"

Jesus, Sandy Ortez who looks like the Herman Munster's son pronounced "banal" (b-nowl) as b-ANAL. :p

Media needs eyeballs on TVs to pay the bills.

They love anything that accomplishes this.

They are not the government watchdogs intended from the 1A. They are whores.

If the media was truly the government watchdogs intended from the 1A, they wouldn’t have ignored all the transgressions under the Obama admin and they wouldn’t lie constantly about Trump.

Forum List

Back