Beto outs himself as an A**hole

Honesty from a politician. The very idea probably made you want to ran and hide.

Honesty from a politician. The very idea probably made you want to ran and hide.

Actually, I like Mr. O'Rourke's openness about the issue. Maybe he can team up with Mr. Buttigieg. Buttigieg has discussed the fact that he likes the male anus, the two have something in common.

Actually, I like Mr. O'Rourke's openness about the issue. Maybe he can team up with Mr. Buttigieg. Buttigieg has discussed the fact that he likes the male anus, the two have something in common.

when did Beto say he liked the male anus?

Buttigieg did. Beto said that he IS a male anus.

It's an expression meaning "jerk." He admitted that he acted like a jerk sometimes.

Francis problem is he's 42 and acts like he's 18. His mannerisms with his flinging arms, bouncing movements on toes and jumping up on tables making him come across as juvenile. It's hard to believe no one has told him he needs to control his movements.

Honestly I can't figure out what the big deal was regarding Beto. People comment on his "Kennedy" looks, um to start RFK/JFK really weren't that cute the attraction to the Kennedy's was not much different then the attraction to TRUMP in his younger years.
Even if Beto were Trudeau cute his mannerisms would cancel out any advantage his looks might gain him.

Beto is a terrible debater. He should apologize for that first and foremost.
Here he is demonstrating those snappy debating skills:

Beto on being at 2% in the polls: No early poll of the Texas Senate race said I was going to win that one either

What?

Even with 2% , Beto is still running in 6th place in a 24 candidate race. That is a top tier candidacy.

He's doing really well compared to DeBlasio or Swalwell, or Inslee.

There is a movie on the extra paid movie channels about Beto. Some sot of born to run, like he is an American hero. No i have not glanced at it.

Forgot: the MSM will do absolutely anything to pimp these DEM America killers. HBO? SHO? TMC? Commee lap it up....beg for more. They vote for rapid collapse, Civil War.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back