Beto Refuses To Say He Supports ANY Limits On Abortion: “I Trust Women”, Abbott pounces with absurd attack

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
What a crowd! Over 5,000 people showed up for an abortion rights rally organized by Beto O’Rourke in Houston, Texas (photo below the videos)

FSMdJj_XEAEK2Be

I suspect if Bob The Fake Mexican would just concentrate on and expose Wheel's complicity in the ongoing Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) cluster-fuck and graft machine he would do better with TX voters.

That's a huge and untapped story the dems could capitalize big time on but it would take a honest assessment of TX wind and solar and how they are bilking Texans.

The best negotiating tactic for both sides is to start with their absolute extreme positions. The anti-abortionist should start by declaring a ban on all abortions, as Beto declares all abortions to be legal.

Whoopie....He'll never get elected to anything in Texas.
they told Abe Lincoln you can't win the civil war, it's too hard...He said: YES WE CAN!

they told FDR you can't get us out of the depression...he said YES WE CAN!

they told MLK you can't march for your freedoms. he said YES WE CAN!

they told Jesus you can't be worshipped by billions of folks ...he said YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN! ELECT BETO POTUS!

YES WE CAN! TRANSFORM AMERICA WITH FREE HEALTH CARE AND ABORTIONS FOR ALL!

YES! WE! CAN!

What a crowd! Over 5,000 people showed up for an abortion rights rally organized by Beto O’Rourke in Houston, Texas (photo below the videos)

FSMdJj_XEAEK2Be

What Abbott said is true. The left, and the DemoKKKrat party, believe life doesn't begin until a child exits the birth canal. It's a backwards, ignorant, voodoo superstition.

FSMdJj_XEAEK2Be

what does he means he trust women? like to decide when to abort?

what happens when a doctor says, sorry i won’t do a late term abortion? does she get to sue him?

How does that relate to other things? do we need laws and regulations at all? can’t we just go on trust?

Forum List

Back