🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Betsy DeVos: Common Core is Dead

This kid just committed Suicide...

commoncore.jpg

He should. He did it wrong.
The result of common core

It was called new math when I was growing up, it made no sense because it took forever... lol

More common core...

story-problems.jpg

No. That's how the Common Core haters get confused between standards and curriculum. That is a curriculum issue. The standard would be: The student will be able to calculate the area of a geometric figure in one plane.
That’s why common core should be 100% voluntary, no one should be forced into that progressive shit

Why? Because you don't understand it, we should make standards voluntary?

Well, hell! Let's just do away with math altogether because people's parents suck at that too!

Progressive? I learned Algebra in the 5th grade. That would be 1971-72. Know when my kids took Algebra? They took it in 9th grade and that was in the 90s and 00s. Seems a little regressive to me.

More common core...

story-problems.jpg

No. That's how the Common Core haters get confused between standards and curriculum. That is a curriculum issue. The standard would be: The student will be able to calculate the area of a geometric figure in one plane.
That’s why common core should be 100% voluntary, no one should be forced into that progressive shit

Well, hell! Let's just do away with math altogether because people's parents suck at that too!

Progressive? I learned Algebra in the 5th grade. That would be 1971-72. Know when my kids took Algebra? They took it in 9th grade and that was in the 90s and 00s. Seems a little regressive to me.
Traditional education is super simple if you keep to the basics, keep the political correctness all of it and everyone will do just fine...

That’s why I homeschool my kids… Political correctness is progressive nonsense.

More common core...

story-problems.jpg

Traditional education is super simple if you keep to the basics, keep the political correctness all of it and everyone will do just fine...

Ahhh! So you're going to raise another generation that refuses to believe the truth after they have been shown time after time? I don't think that will work out well for them when they no longer have you to teach them.

No one should be forced into common core, consensus is key

More common core...

story-problems.jpg

Ahhh! So you're going to raise another generation that refuses to believe the truth after they have been shown time after time? I don't think that will work out well for them when they no longer have you to teach them.
There is no truth in political correctness

Your memes are cute! Got anything intelligent to add?
There’s nothing intelligent about common core

You don't even know what it is! How do you make that determination?

It's like asking Hillary to take an oath swearing to tell the truth. She can do that because she has no idea what the truth is!
My point exactly, the collective has no answer for anything...

Your memes are cute! Got anything intelligent to add?
There’s nothing intelligent about common core

You don't even know what it is! How do you make that determination?

It's like asking Hillary to take an oath swearing to tell the truth. She can do that because she has no idea what the truth is!
My point exactly, the collective has no answer for anything...

WTF is this collective? Have you gone off the deep end and are channeling some brain dead anarchist?

Cap'n Tory claims that he had algebra nailed in the fifth grade....but supports consensus math!!!

WTF is consensus math?

Is it something else you just made up since you have no clue about anything regarding math or education?

You have been gone a while. It must have taken you a while to Google that.

I appreciate you finding that. It proves that the girl has learned to do the work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back