Bette Midler suggests women should refuse to have sex with men to fight Texas abortion law

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021

694940094001_6064317907001_6064317485001-vs.jpg

Ah..ok.

Not a bad idea. The problem is that many men are decent and deserving of our attention. However, women should avoid having any relationship with men who obviously hate them and want to use them physically. As my childhood softball coach used to say: "look 'em ovah, look 'em ovah!"

Not a bad idea. The problem is that many men are decent and deserving of our attention. However, women should avoid having any relationship with men who obviously hate them and want to use them physically. As my childhood softball coach used to say: "look 'em ovah, look 'em ovah!"

Not a bad idea. The problem is that many women are decent and deserving of attention. However, men should avoid having any relationship with women who obviously hate them and want to use them physically. As my childhood softball coach used to say: "look 'em ovah, look 'em ovah!"

Why do liberal women hate children so much?

UNDENIABLY she is an idiot --and a BIGOT = remember her Melania quotes???? we have workers at my company, from all over the world, that have been in the US for many years--and I can barely understand them...MOST people speak foreign languages with an accent........
the LEFT are the bigots and racists

Forum List

Back