Bette Midler suggests women should refuse to have sex with men to fight Texas abortion law

Now you are firmly in the realm of the ridiculous. As I said way back in post No. 3, some guys are decent and deserving of our attention. You are one of the ones who started babbling about women deciding not to have sex or face the consequences without abortion being available, personal responsibility, and some weird shit about knowing what women's sexual desires are. I just pointed out that you guys who rattle off this moronic stuff have a decision-making point, too, as you can choose not to have sex with any given individual. Incidentally, you did make a bizarre assertion that you knew that men's and women's sexual desires were different.

If we are going to go through all of this "moral" shit, then your personal decisions are as relevant as mine. It is my observation that many men will lecture women about "morality" while violating the same "morality" themselves. Don't go criticizing women without accepting the fact that some guy chose to sleep with her even though he could have kept it in his pants. It was his call. He was not raped.

The bottom line is that we must address the sleazy double-standard that has been applied to the two sexes for centuries while the religious leaders looked the other way.

Does "morality" mean no sex before marriage and then sex only with one's lawfully-wedded spouse, everyone's body is a temple of the Lord to remain holy and undefiled, and everyone shows up to their wedding having never had sex before and dressed in the white of purity? Or do people, usually males, cheer on the likes of donald trump, the official whore of the state of New York, and cover for Alabama's State Pedophile.
You,re just nuts. I think you need mental help. BTW You never answered my questions about your past.

Last edited:
You,re just nuts. I think you need mental help. BTW You never answered my questions about your past.

As you have never answered questions about your own past. I don't need to divulge my past, but I will tell you this: I have always been a very reserved person. (It's too bad that the word "conservative" has been so polluted that we cannot use it any more.) You write as if you give your gifts out to all without discernment. I do not give the gift of myself lightly. I see sex as a celebration of one's partner, who is a unique and pleasing individual. Sex is not a matter of big tits or a big dick.

As you have never answered questions about your own past. I don't need to divulge my past, but I will tell you this: I have always been a very reserved person. (It's too bad that the word "conservative" has been so polluted that we cannot use it any more.) You write as if you give your gifts out to all without discernment. I do not give the gift of myself lightly. I see sex as a celebration of one's partner, who is a unique and pleasing individual. Sex is not a matter of big tits or a big dick.
Sex is more than a 'unique and pleasing' experience. It is part of the bond between a man and woman in a loving, committed relationship. It is also procreation, the creation of a human being. You write as if you're some kind of 'gift.' :auiqs.jpg:

:rolleyes:

1631057438958.png

Forum List

Back