Bette Midler suggests women should refuse to have sex with men to fight Texas abortion law

You're making shit up again. First of all, the sexual desires of men and women are different and a real male is not sexually attracted to another male. How did you become so confused anyway?

Either you or the person who told you this must have been both a man and a woman to be able to compare sexual desires. How did you become so confused anyway?

I take it that you are denying that you have control over your own body and decide whether or not to have sex. Does someone else make your decisions for you? What about personal responsibility?

Either you or the person who told you this must have been both a man and a woman to be able to compare sexual desires. How did you become so confused anyway?

I take it that you are denying that you have control over your own body and decide whether or not to have sex. Does someone else make your decisions for you? What about personal responsibility?
Well then, you must be both and man and woman because YOU are the one comparing by claiming that women's and men's sexual desires are the same. Read your own post, remember what you typed? "women have sexual desire and emotional needs to the same extent that men do."

It is not me that is in denial of responsibility it is females like you that seem to promote making a unilateral decision to terminate a developing human being AFTER you consented to having a penis enter your vagina. One would think that with all the other methods of birth control available to you and BTW, your power to insist on a condom, that you wouldn't have to lower yourself to killing a human life force. You do not seem to believe in a reciprocal male/female, loving relationship at all.

Last edited:
Well then, you must be both and man and woman because YOU are the one comparing by claiming that women's and men's sexual desires are the same. Read your own post, remember what you typed? "women have sexual desire and emotional needs to the same extent that men do."

It is not me that is in denial of responsibility it is females like you that seem to promote making a unilateral decision to terminate a developing human being AFTER you consented to having a penis enter your vagina. One would think that with all the other methods of birth control available to you and BTW, your power to insist on a condom, that you wouldn't have to lower yourself to killing a human life force. You do not seem to believe in a reciprocal male/female, loving relationship at all.
Shame on you. You are still trying to evade the fact that you men have complete control over where your penis goes. You talk about "personal responsibility" and "morality" but you do not want to accept that these concepts apply to you personally. Has a woman ever raped you? Do you know where your penis goes? Seriously. Does your penis have a life of its own that you have no control over? Give me a fucking break.

And you, of course, were a virgin until you married your wife, and you have had sex only with her :rolleyes:

Anti abortionists and lie and think that they are justified in their lies. Libs lie about politics and everything else and they think that they are justified.
What is an "abortionist" who "lies"? How would you classify a medical professional who conducts a full and open discussion with a woman and determines how to follow her decisions? Please provide an explanation of what is a "lie"?

Not a bad idea. The problem is that many men are decent and deserving of our attention. However, women should avoid having any relationship with men who obviously hate them and want to use them physically. As my childhood softball coach used to say: "look 'em ovah, look 'em ovah!"

In Bette's case, and probably in yours.......

The man would wonder why he was even giving it any serious consideration.

694940094001_6064317907001_6064317485001-vs.jpg

Ah..ok.

1630896927202.png

Shame on you. You are still trying to evade the fact that you men have complete control over where your penis goes. You talk about "personal responsibility" and "morality" but you do not want to accept that these concepts apply to you personally. Has a woman ever raped you? Do you know where your penis goes? Seriously. Does your penis have a life of its own that you have no control over? Give me a fucking break.

And you, of course, were a virgin until you married your wife, and you have had sex only with her :rolleyes:
That is one of the most ridiculous rants I have read here at the forum. You are still trying to evade the fact that, outside of rape, YOU have complete control over what goes into your vagina. Your fake victimhood is frankly boring to the point of being sickening. You continually refer to the crime of rape....You must be one of those idiots who think all sex is rape. I never said I had no control over my penis, in fact, I would urge any man NOT to 'poke' an idiot like YOU, he'd probably get his whole life raped.

I don't see anything wrong with simply advising people to stay away from people who hate them. A person who hates you is to be avoided. Unfortunately, there are men who hate women and still want to conjure women into bed to fulfill their personal needs for sex or to procreate. Women and girls should be taught to avoid such disgusting people and concentrate on finding partnerships with loving and respectful companions. We need to banish hatred from the realm of heterosexuality, believe in each other, and march forward together side-by-side. Have each other's backs.

During the march against the second inauguration of Nixon in DC, I saw a couple, a married woman and man who were gray-haired. They unfurled a banner between them, a banner that said "Maine Wants No King," and each carried one end of it. Solid! Heterosexuals working together. They had a long journey down from Maine to DC.

I agree with Midler....ugly, vile Democrat / liberal women should stop having sex....it would help stop breeding / producing more of them.

What is an "abortionist" who "lies"? How would you classify a medical professional who conducts a full and open discussion with a woman and determines how to follow her decisions? Please provide an explanation of what is a "lie"?
A quack. No good doctor would blindly follow their patient's medical advice for treatment of that patient. That's just stupid. A doctor who takes the Hippocratic oath and performs abortions could be lying to him/her self depending on the circumstances.

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with simply advising people to stay away from people who hate them. A person who hates you is to be avoided. Unfortunately, there are men who hate women and still want to conjure women into bed to fulfill their personal needs for sex or to procreate. Women and girls should be taught to avoid such disgusting people and concentrate on finding partnerships with loving and respectful companions. We need to banish hatred from the realm of heterosexuality, believe in each other, and march forward together side-by-side. Have each other's backs.

During the march against the second inauguration of Nixon in DC, I saw a couple, a married woman and man who were gray-haired. They unfurled a banner between them, a banner that said "Maine Wants No King," and each carried one end of it. Solid! Heterosexuals working together. They had a long journey down from Maine to DC.
Unfortunately there are women who hate men and still spread their legs for them. Feministas have taught them to be little whores. After all, if all else fails, the little whore can get an abortion. Right? You can't teach the young how to have loving and respectful companions when you champion infanticide which is really what abortion is.

That is one of the most ridiculous rants I have read here at the forum. You are still trying to evade the fact that, outside of rape, YOU have complete control over what goes into your vagina. Your fake victimhood is frankly boring to the point of being sickening. You continually refer to the crime of rape....You must be one of those idiots who think all sex is rape. I never said I had no control over my penis, in fact, I would urge any man NOT to 'poke' an idiot like YOU, he'd probably get his whole life raped.

You are STILL TRYING TO EVADE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. You still pretend that YOU do not have control over your own body. What I said had nothing whatsoever to do with the crime of rape and everything to do with discussing whether you have control over your own body or not.

So, do males have control over their own bodies or not? Is there something in your make-up that is out of your control? Are you incapable of controlling the unzipping of your pants? Have you ever been compelled into sticking your penis into someone else's vagina? If so, how did this happen?

You are STILL TRYING TO EVADE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. You still pretend that YOU do not have control over your own body. What I said had nothing whatsoever to do with the crime of rape and everything to do with discussing whether you have control over your own body or not.

So, do males have control over their own bodies or not? Is there something in your make-up that is out of your control? Are you incapable of controlling the unzipping of your pants? Have you ever been compelled into sticking your penis into someone else's vagina? If so, how did this happen?
So...do females have control over THEIR own bodies? Is there something in your make up that lets you spread your legs for any penis that comes along? It works two ways you know.

Male victims of Domestic Violence are treated as perpetrators and arrested under your laws. Do they have control not to be assaulted or at least to be treated fairly when assaulted.
Failed try at deflection. Women also are likely to be victims of domestic violence. Answer the question: you assert that women have control over sex. So do men. What is compelling a man to have sex with a woman?

Failed try at deflection. Women also are likely to be victims of domestic violence. Answer the question: you assert that women have control over sex. So do men. What is compelling a man to have sex with a woman?
I was not posting about sex.

I pointed out that there are many forms of discrimination against men in Modern Society.

Apparently you need help in attracting men. Sorry, I'm not qualified for that. Go to a professional.

Forum List

Back