Better for Women

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Morning-after pill 'should be sold off the shelf'

Women and girls should be able to get hold of emergency contraception more easily without the need for a consultation with a pharmacist, say women's health experts.

A report by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists recommends the morning-after pill "should be sold straight off the shelf", like condoms.

There are too many barriers to health services for women in the UK, it says.

And their needs should be a priority.

Excellent suggestion.I would hope that our new government adopts this, I cant really see why they would not. What happens in the States ?

_109942417_gettyimages-649597036.jpg

Well, maybe if a woman doesn't want to get pregnant, she might:
  • Not fuck somebody that she doesn't want to have a baby with,
  • Take birth control pills,
  • Get a diaphragm, or
  • Compel him to use a condom.
But if all that doesn't work, take a morning-after pill. Are they completely safe? Will they fuck up her ability to have kids later?

Isn't it "funny" that there are more unwanted babies born now than there were before the invention of BC pills and before abortions were readily available?

What does that tell you?

Seriously.

We should air-drop these things in mass quantities in Africa where the population is exploding.

• Get a diaphragm, or
But if all that doesn't work, take a morning-after pill. Are they completely safe? Will they fuck up her ability to have kids later?

Isn't it "funny" that there are more unwanted babies born now than there were before the invention of BC pills and before abortions were readily available?

What does that tell you?

Seriously.

Tells me that there are a lot more women of child bearing age.

• Get a diaphragm, or

What does that tell you?

Seriously.
You have no proof that is the case. Pretty much everyone on this board was an "unwanted baby".

Women and girls should be able to get hold of emergency contraception more easily without the need for a consultation with a pharmacist, say women's health experts.

A report by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists recommends the morning-after pill "should be sold straight off the shelf", like condoms.

Excellent suggestion.I would hope that our new government adopts this, I cant really see why they would not. What happens in the States ?

The morning after pill isn’t contraception. It’s abortion in a pill.

I can think of lots of reasons for the need (in the USA) for an evaluation by some sort of health professional and record (such as it is) that so potent hormones
went down a person's throat

• Get a diaphragm, or

What does that tell you?

Seriously.
You have no proof that is the case. Pretty much everyone on this board was an "unwanted baby".

I was unwanted----but the back alley abortionist refused to do it

• Get a diaphragm, or

What does that tell you?

Seriously.

Some still are too.

The number 1 argument in favor of easy access to so-called "women's health" is the control the population of poor people. So why aren't any of these concerned leftists sending boxes of morning after pills to Africa where everyone is so poor the average person lives like a caveman?

HERE IS SOME BIRTH CONTROL ideas! STOP SPREADING YOUR LEGS AND FKG LIKE COCKROACHES!!! MAYBE THEN YOU DUMB BITCHES WON'T GET KNOCKED UP every time YOU TURN AROUND!!

take away morals and you learn to live like PIGS who want to screw whatever walks. How's that work out for yah in the end. omfg.

IF YOUR MARRIED ---- grow a brain they learned how NOT to become preg. before all this magical technology learned how the FK TO THINK FOR YOUR DUMB ASSES!! :04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04:

Last edited:
Women will be taking it daily, like vitamins. If one is good. Two is better.

Women aren't smart enough to be allowed uncontrolled access.

• Get a diaphragm, or

What does that tell you?

Seriously.

Not everyone (even just on this board) is like you.

Regardless, I understand your frustrations.

To me, anything that is out there to prevent pregnancy for the sexually active should be appreciated no matter how hard the things may be to come by. My message for those who can not get enough of the options: Lets see how well of job it is that they do at keeping the unwanted sexually transmitted diseases away from your body.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The recommendations made by the Royal College make complete sense. The tools for living an independent life free from government control should be readily available.

But there is a virulent strain of misogyny that exists in the U.S. in general, which also is spread by the primitive religious cults that are allowed to exist here. There is a widespread hatred for female sexuality and there has been a growing movement to force women and girls to speak to cult representatives about their sexual and reproductive lives, even if they don't wish to, and to put as many roadblocks in place as the cults can think up.

You will note that all of this "concern" for the lasting medical effects of taking drugs like the morning-after pill never extends to people, male and female, taking other medications for other reasons, whether prescribed or over-the-counter.

Abortion is legal, isn't it?

Who gives a shit what’s legal? Men of character value what’s right.
You’d have made a fine slave owning rapist...

It’s available over the counter in most states.

Who gives a shit what’s legal? Men of character value what’s right.
You’d have made a fine slave owning rapist...

You're a whiny little bitch, aren't you? Hell yes it's legal, and it's gonna stay legal no matter how many tantrums you pitch.

Forum List

Back