Better Life = Better Faith?

Does bad times encourage an atheistic or anti-theistic belief system?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No.

• Other. (I'm the smartest person that ever lived.)

• Total voters
not sure how I became a VIP member. I just get on here and post. Someone else takes care of the VIP status.

Raising money to get my book published. Any Donation of atleast 20 dollars gets you a copy of my book. This book will change lives and will give a view of Wilmington Delaware and why change needs to come in our city.

We have endured a very traumatic life. Fourteen years ago next month on August 31. Marks the night that my whole life changed when My mother and father was murdered in front of my little brother and I. My mother was shot in the head and my father in his neck and shoulder. Later to die in the hospital and his face was almost indescribable because his face was swollen from the bullets. I wanna teach our youth to think about the choices you make before you do it because it effect a whole family and a community. I'm writing a book to stop the violence in my community. gofund.me/Traumatized

Raising money to get my book published. Any Donation of atleast 20 dollars gets you a copy of my book. This book will change lives and will give a view of Wilmington Delaware and why change needs to come in our city.

We have endured a very traumatic life. Fourteen years ago next month on August 31. Marks the night that my whole life changed when My mother and father was murdered in front of my little brother and I. My mother was shot in the head and my father in his neck and shoulder. Later to die in the hospital and his face was almost indescribable because his face was swollen from the bullets. I wanna teach our youth to think about the choices you make before you do it because it effect a whole family and a community. I'm writing a book to stop the violence in my community. gofund.me/Traumatized

Did you get my PM ? Maybe I never sent it.

God willing I am going to do a thread called the Book of Job tomorrow (God Willing!) which will break down each chapter of Job and we can examine his life. It's a great story!

The Book of Job is cited by many intellectuals as one of the greatest works of literature. There is no doubt in my mind that exhibiting the character traits of Job are to be greatly beneficial to those who mimic Job's judgement and loyalty.

I'm just suggesting that most humans don't respond to adversity in the same manner as Job.

Most facing trouble times say, "Hasa Diga Eebowai".

I still intend to do the thread on Job,Vasuderatorrent. I do not know when but I do want to do a thread on the Book of Job (God willing).

Forum List

Back