Beyonce Can't Get Cops to Provide Security for Her Concert

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Hilarious. But in the end....the police chief will just declare it a special event and activate 100 officers to on-duty status and order them to work it.

Maybe a thug riot will erupt and the cops just ignore it.

From the article:

“We’re going to staff it because we have a responsibility to do that regardless of how controversial it might be, who the artist might be, or the politician might be,” Hegarty explained. “This is a couple of months away, so we’ve still got plenty of time to fill those slots.”

So it looks as they will force the off duty police to work the show.

Darn those unions...

To me this is what happens when you let the bad apples speak for the rest of the bunch. Why should they lift a finger to help her if she is going to look at them in such a way when they didn't do a thing to deserve it, especially if helping her will not give her a reason to change the way that she chooses to look at cops?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

For all those black lives matter anti cop protesters, don't call the police when you need help, call one of those protestors instead, they will cover your back. Yeah.

To me this is what happens when you let the bad apples speak for the rest of the bunch. Why should they lift a finger to help her if she is going to look at them in such a way when they didn't do a thing to deserve it, especially if helping her will not give her a reason to change the way that she chooses to look at cops?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They should work it. Everyone deserves protection. Even racist *****.

She doesn't need protection. Have her hire a shitload of BLMs.

Just goes to show you police unions care more about covering their own asses than accepting conscientious criticism like adults.

Just goes to show you police unions care more about covering their own asses than accepting conscientious criticism like adults.

That's what all unions do.

Haha @ you commenting on "adults". You sound like a whining college freshman most days...."Fuck tha police man, they're all like, fucked up man"

From the article:

“We’re going to staff it because we have a responsibility to do that regardless of how controversial it might be, who the artist might be, or the politician might be,” Hegarty explained. “This is a couple of months away, so we’ve still got plenty of time to fill those slots.”

So it looks as they will force the off duty police to work the show.

Darn those unions...

I think that is a wonderful attitude. It is their jobs. If they can't do their jobs because of Beyonce, then they shouldn't be officers anymore.

I just realized I "thank-you'd" the OP without even knowing any of the facts. I didn't watch the half-time show, don't have a clue what it was about beyond the extent it was explained in the OP. Heck, the only celebrities I can recognize are (1) NFL quarterbacks, or (2) are in senior citizen homes or (3) in the vast majority of cases are dead. I couldn't pick Beyoncé out of police lineup if my life depended on it. Still I did like the sentiment the OP expressed.

I just realized I "thank-you'd" the OP without even knowing any of the facts. I didn't watch the half-time show, don't have a clue what it was about beyond the extent it was explained in the OP. Heck, the only celebrities I can recognize are (1) NFL quarterbacks, or (2) are in senior citizen homes or (3) in the vast majority of cases are dead. I couldn't pick Beyoncé out of police lineup if my life depended on it. Still I did like the sentiment the OP expressed.

You don't know who Beyonce is? :ack-1:

o-BEYONCE-900.jpg

The lady who sang It's My Party . . . . So? I wasn't even alive then, but YOU are still alive now. :D

Forum List

Back