Beyonce Can't Get Cops to Provide Security for Her Concert

o-BEYONCE-900.jpg
Damn, she is fine! Makes me a little ill thinking about how that is being wasted on some street negro like Jayz. She ought to be a house ni**er.

She is beautiful and talented. No denying that. She's also a **** so I don't have to like her. But....cops should and will end up protecting her. They'll get the order from the chief....and it's the right call to order it.

I support the cops 100% in their act of simply not volunteering for it. But...they'll be ordered to do it. And they'll do a good job as usual.

I can't say I blame them. It's too bad she allowed herself be USED in that way. It made her look awful and disrespectful and to shove that crap on us during a sports event that Children are watching. I lost all respect for her as a woman and mother.

She is beautiful and talented. No denying that. She's also a **** so I don't have to like her. But....cops should and will end up protecting her. They'll get the order from the chief....and it's the right call to order it.

I support the cops 100% in their act of simply not volunteering for it. But...they'll be ordered to do it. And they'll do a good job as usual.
There are only certain circumstances in which mass overtime can be ordered. This isn't it. All he can do is order active cops to be taken from regular assignments to provide security.

There are only certain circumstances in which mass overtime can be ordered. This isn't it. All he can do is order active cops to be taken from regular assignments to provide security.
They will provide security and be effective at it or deal with the consequences.

What I would do is pull every patrol in black neighborhoods and use those officers as the security.

What I would do is pull every patrol in black neighborhoods and use those officers as the security.
Then you would be submitting your resignation after they asked you why on earth would you do something retarded like that and you admitted you were a racist.
If off duty officers refuse, the commander has only one option. Use the officers on duty. Since black people are far less inclined to lawbreaking and violence than are whites, it only makes sense to use on duty officers from the more peaceful areas.

Then you would be submitting your resignation after they asked you why on earth would you do something retarded like that and you admitted you were a racist.
If off duty officers refuse, the commander has only one option. Use the officers on duty. Since black people are far less inclined to lawbreaking and violence than are whites, it only makes sense to use on duty officers from the more peaceful areas.
You have a point there but thats not how it works. I know whites are violent and break the law all the time but they rarely go to jail or get arrested anyway so why not use those cops from the white area?

To me this is what happens when you let the bad apples speak for the rest of the bunch. Why should they lift a finger to help her if she is going to look at them in such a way when they didn't do a thing to deserve it, especially if helping her will not give her a reason to change the way that she chooses to look at cops?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They should work it. Everyone deserves protection. Even racist *****.
And so does the audience, most of whom have probably never even heard of the Black Panthers.

You have a point there but thats not how it works. I know whites are violent and break the law all the time but they rarely go to jail or get arrested anyway so why not use those cops from the white area?
To get those miscreants off the streets. Black neighborhoods can get along quite well with no police. Most of them don't want police anyway.

Forum List

Back