Beyonce Can't Get Cops to Provide Security for Her Concert

Its not up to them. The amount of traffic a Beyonce concert generates requires the police to be there for crowd control. She already has her own personal security taken care of.

The OP disagrees with you.
The OP is not really all that intelligent so.....

The OP links to a news report that a volunteer sheet to sign up for a off duty job is blank.

That contradicts the idea that is it "not up to them".
Thats correct. I think the point you are missing is that is simply a courtesy. Now someone will be forced.

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

The cops are sick of her bullshit, and she needs them, despite her anti-cop bullshit.
And, those cops need her, to help pay their bills. And how do you define ant-cop bullshit? Can a Black woman speak out against cops killing unarmed Black men without being accused of fomenting bullshit?

Well, black on black murder, rape or assaults sure haven't gone away WITH so called police response so what is a viable solution?...

Reduce illegitimacy.
How?

Step number one, stop lying to our children that single motherhood is just as good as the Traditional Nuclear Family.

That is the single biggest step.
I never heard anyone say that! Where did you hear it?

It happens all the time on this very site. I point out the problems caused by single moms and some lib will attack me and start comparing his single mom lifestyle to what would happen with a bad father or some such nonsense.
Well that is a scientific observation..Stephen Hawkin or Einstein would be proud.

He heard it at the local KKK meeting. Next he will talk about unwed mothers pretending that means a father is not around instead of the woman simply being unwed as the word is defined.

LOL! That's right. YOu're one of them.

Why don't you tell us all how "black men are involved despite not being married" if I recall your claims correctly?
Why dont you do like I already asked and show us?

YOu are right here. YOu just made a claim that just because the mother is unwed it doesn't mean the father isn't around.

You just demonstrated my point for me. Saved me the effort.

Thanks.
How does that demonstrate your point? If a mother and a father are raising the child how does being unwed mean the father is not around? You still havent show us where someone said it was best for 1 person to raise the child alone.

Thank you.

JQPublic asked who says that Single motherhood is just as good as a Nuclear Family and you just stepped forward to do just that.
I said that? Please show us where I said that....

It suggests someone is filling your cup,

Thats right Correll it suggests that police are shooting people. A request to stop is not controvesial

Signs demanding justice for Mario Woods were part of Beyonce's show.

This is a lie. Flat out unless you consider part of the show to be once the show is over. Again, you dont have to lie if you have a legit gripe

It is controversial to request that cops not shoot dangerous knife wielding madmen.

No, its controversial to pretend shooting someone from a distance is the only means to deal with a knife. But thats a matter of opinion and STILL not a reason to pretend someone hates police by asking not to be shot

Oh. Well....how would you train a cop to stop someone with a knife???
Easy. If the knife wielder isn't coming towards you or threatening you, don't shoot, If he is approaching you with a knife in his hand more than 30 feet away, warn him to drop it. If he doesn't obey your commands after that...Oh, well...

LOL! That's right. YOu're one of them.

Why don't you tell us all how "black men are involved despite not being married" if I recall your claims correctly?

YOu are right here. YOu just made a claim that just because the mother is unwed it doesn't mean the father isn't around.

Thanks.
How does that demonstrate your point? If a mother and a father are raising the child how does being unwed mean the father is not around? You still havent show us where someone said it was best for 1 person to raise the child alone.

Thank you.

JQPublic asked who says that Single motherhood is just as good as a Nuclear Family and you just stepped forward to do just that.
He cant. He is just being his normal silly ass self when he gets caught with his foot in his mouth. :laugh:

Thanks.

Thank you.

He cant. He is just being his normal silly ass self when he gets caught with his foot in his mouth. :laugh:
Yeah, if I had said that he would have quoted it instead of trying to play that childish "divide and conquer" game. As if two wily veterans like us wouldn't see through his low IQ'd ploy.:lol:

The Muslim Brotherhood said they would protect her. Good. Take her back to Iran or Iraq or Syria with ya when ya go back.

To me this is what happens when you let the bad apples speak for the rest of the bunch. Why should they lift a finger to help her if she is going to look at them in such a way when they didn't do a thing to deserve it, especially if helping her will not give her a reason to change the way that she chooses to look at cops?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They should work it. Everyone deserves protection. Even racist *****.

Bucs gets it. It doesn't matter if they are nice to you, a cop's job is to protect and serve. They swore an oath. Either live up to the oath or leave the job.

To me this is what happens when you let the bad apples speak for the rest of the bunch. Why should they lift a finger to help her if she is going to look at them in such a way when they didn't do a thing to deserve it, especially if helping her will not give her a reason to change the way that she chooses to look at cops?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bucs gets it. It doesn't matter if they are nice to you, a cop's job is to protect and serve. They swore an oath. Either live up to the oath or leave the job.
That is very true, but order to make those who hate cops realize just how important it is that they be around for us, there may be only one way to make that happen and that is to not lift a finger for those who hate them.

God bless you and those who wear the uniform always!!!

Holly

Oh, I'm sure Beyonce is going to get security for her concert. Lol. I doubt very much if her concert will be cancelled.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That is very true, but order to make those who hate cops realize just how important it is that they be around for us, there may be only one way to make that happen and that is to not lift a finger for those who hate them.

God bless you and those who wear the uniform always!!!

Holly

Most cops are scum...they are little different from gangbangers, with a badge standing in for facial tattoos.

^^^ Not all of them are scum and those who aren't shouldn't have to pay for those who are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She's super talented and crazy hot. But she sometimes makes bad decisions like who she married and that half time show. I don't think she is thrilled about her new protector, that dipshit 'Fruitloops of Islam' Farrakhan.

Forum List

Back