Beyonce Can't Get Cops to Provide Security for Her Concert

I never heard anyone say that! Where did you hear it?
He heard it at the local KKK meeting. Next he will talk about unwed mothers pretending that means a father is not around instead of the woman simply being unwed as the word is defined.

LOL! That's right. YOu're one of them.

Why don't you tell us all how "black men are involved despite not being married" if I recall your claims correctly?
Why dont you do like I already asked and show us?

YOu are right here. YOu just made a claim that just because the mother is unwed it doesn't mean the father isn't around.

You just demonstrated my point for me. Saved me the effort.

Thanks.
How does that demonstrate your point? If a mother and a father are raising the child how does being unwed mean the father is not around? You still havent show us where someone said it was best for 1 person to raise the child alone.

Thank you.

JQPublic asked who says that Single motherhood is just as good as a Nuclear Family and you just stepped forward to do just that.

The OP disagrees with you.
The OP is not really all that intelligent so.....

The OP links to a news report that a volunteer sheet to sign up for a off duty job is blank.

That contradicts the idea that is it "not up to them".
Thats correct. I think the point you are missing is that is simply a courtesy. Now someone will be forced.

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

The cops are sick of her bullshit, and she needs them, despite her anti-cop bullshit.
There was no point made. The cops will provide security or face the consequences of losing their job.

Cause you can't have a concert without cops.

Even if you are anti-cop.

He heard it at the local KKK meeting. Next he will talk about unwed mothers pretending that means a father is not around instead of the woman simply being unwed as the word is defined.

LOL! That's right. YOu're one of them.

Why don't you tell us all how "black men are involved despite not being married" if I recall your claims correctly?
Why dont you do like I already asked and show us?

YOu are right here. YOu just made a claim that just because the mother is unwed it doesn't mean the father isn't around.

You just demonstrated my point for me. Saved me the effort.

Thanks.
How does that demonstrate your point? If a mother and a father are raising the child how does being unwed mean the father is not around? You still havent show us where someone said it was best for 1 person to raise the child alone.

Thank you.

JQPublic asked who says that Single motherhood is just as good as a Nuclear Family and you just stepped forward to do just that.
Why are you thanking me for exposing you?

If a mother and a father are raising the child how does being unwed mean the father is not around? Stop stalling and answer the question.

The OP links to a news report that a volunteer sheet to sign up for a off duty job is blank.

Thats correct. I think the point you are missing is that is simply a courtesy. Now someone will be forced.

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

The cops are sick of her bullshit, and she needs them, despite her anti-cop bullshit.
There was no point made. The cops will provide security or face the consequences of losing their job.

Cause you can't have a concert without cops.

Even if you are anti-cop.
Exactly. The cops will do their job because they have no choice.

Its not up to them. The amount of traffic a Beyonce concert generates requires the police to be there for crowd control. She already has her own personal security taken care of.

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

They dont realize how right they make Beyonce look LOL.

Oh and what was the "Anti Cop" stuff you ask?

Screen-Shot-2016-02-08-at-12.06.37-PM.png

OH NO!!!! :ack-1:

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

Corral numbers himself among those that believe the cops are demi gods. Anything said to show them in an unfavorable light causes him emotional trauma.

I cant wait to see shots of the butthurt cops right there having to protect Beyonce because thats their job lol. They stood there as NWA sang Fuck the Police sooo :badgrin:

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

Supporting the nonsensical hateful meme that cops are racist just shooting blacks for the joy of shooting blacks.

If that was true, she wouldn't WANT cops at her concert. She would be safer without them there.

This shows her message to be bullshit, and her self to be a massive hypocrite.

I cant wait to see shots of the butthurt cops right there having to protect Beyonce because thats their job lol. They stood there as NWA sang Fuck the Police sooo :badgrin:

Yeah, you just keep rubbing it in, laughing boy.

Days coming when people are going to get tired of playing this game with rigged rules.

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

Supporting the nonsensical hateful meme that cops are racist just shooting blacks for the joy of shooting blacks.

See? No one said that at all but you want someone to apologize for what you pretend to believe what they said. So you're outrage is self sustaining. Beyonce doesnt even need to be around and you can make up more and more lies all on your own.

If that was true, she wouldn't WANT cops at her concert. She would be safer without them there.

Exactly right, but its not true you only made it up and then moved on as if it were fact.

No, it only shows that you made up something then said "If what I just made up was true then..."

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

See? No one said that at all but you want someone to apologize for what you pretend to believe what they said. So you're outrage is self sustaining. Beyonce doesnt even need to be around and you can make up more and more lies all on your own.

Exactly right, but its not true you only made it up and then moved on as if it were fact.

No, it only shows that you made up something then said "If what I just made up was true then..."

The implications of "stop shooting us" are clear.

If it is really beyond you to understand that, I suggest asking someone whom you trust to explain it to you.

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

If it is really beyond you to understand that, I suggest asking someone whom you trust to explain it to you.

It is really clear, sadly what you understand as being "really clear" includes lies and emotions. Both of which have nothing to do with a request.

Stop filling my cup doesnt suggest that someone takes joy in cup filling. But you went full retard in order to self sustain your outrage

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

It is really clear, sadly what you understand as being "really clear" includes lies and emotions. Both of which have nothing to do with a request.

Stop filling my cup doesnt suggest that someone takes joy in cup filling. But you went full retard in order to self sustain your outrage

It suggests someone is filling your cup,

AHA!! Yes!!! But you see when someone says stop shooting us you start to apply emotions, motivations and attitudes to the cup filler.

Notice how you didnt say "It suggests that the hateful cup fillers are Anti-Water and fill cups for the joy of pissing you off". Noooo, this time you couldnt make it up because filling cups is ok with you. So just stop the lying

AHA!! Yes!!! But you see when someone says stop shooting us you start to apply emotions, motivations and attitudes to the cup filler.

Notice how you didnt say "It suggests that the hateful cup fillers are Anti-Water and fill cups for the joy of pissing you off". Noooo, this time you couldnt make it up because filling cups is ok with you. So just stop the lying

Because I know the context of the "Stop shooting us" picture, ie the BLM nonsense.

It is pretty tragic how dumb you have to be to try to spin this so that Beyonce is not revealed to be a hypocrite.

Pay back is a bitch! She glorifies a bunch of thugs who killed a cop and discovers they aren't exactly enamored of her. So, she's got a show scheduled in Tampa and, so far, nobody's signed up to work it. How sad. Now, if only the expected crowd would do the same. Story @ TAMPA POLICE Turn Down Request to Work Beyonce's Concert - After Racist, Cop-Hating Display at Super Bowl - The Gateway Pundit
She should just cancel the concert, say why, and hold it elsewhere. It will be sold out no matter where it's held.

Let Tampa businesses and hotels and restaurants lose that business, and complain to the mayor.

Its tragic that you have to apply feelings and emotions there to make excuses for you butthurt. It suggests someone is filling the cup. The request is just that, a request. But you've turned that into a platform where you claim people hate cup fillers in general. Stop being a dumbass.

You made my point for me.

Its tragic that you have to apply feelings and emotions there to make excuses for you butthurt. It suggests someone is filling the cup. The request is just that, a request. But you've turned that into a platform where you claim people hate cup fillers in general. Stop being a dumbass.

You made my point for me.

My point about the context of BLM is true.

I'm beginning to believe though, that you really DON'T understand the meaning of the words in the picture you posted.

Do you have any close friends or family who you trust, but who might be more able to understand less "in your face" messages that you could talk to about this?

Forum List

Back