Beyonce Can't Get Cops to Provide Security for Her Concert

Sorry. I would just hope that SOME cops are better than that and would do it simply because they are dedicated professionals.

They have no professional responsibility to take off duty side jobs.

When the BLM people call other BLM people to investigate car break-ins, assaults, or murders, great. The black on black murder, rape or assault are not going to go away by blaming a few bad white Police officers. Byonce can't make that go away with a nice song.

Well, black on black murder, rape or assaults sure haven't gone away WITH so called police response so what is a viable solution?...

Reduce illegitimacy.
How?

Step number one, stop lying to our children that single motherhood is just as good as the Traditional Nuclear Family.

That is the single biggest step.

When the BLM people call other BLM people to investigate car break-ins, assaults, or murders, great. The black on black murder, rape or assault are not going to go away by blaming a few bad white Police officers. Byonce can't make that go away with a nice song.

Well, black on black murder, rape or assaults sure haven't gone away WITH so called police response so what is a viable solution?...

Reduce illegitimacy.
How?

Step number one, stop lying to our children that single motherhood is just as good as the Traditional Nuclear Family.

I never heard anyone say that! Where did you hear it?

Reduce illegitimacy.
How?

It happens all the time on this very site. I point out the problems caused by single moms and some lib will attack me and start comparing his single mom lifestyle to what would happen with a bad father or some such nonsense.

From the article:

“We’re going to staff it because we have a responsibility to do that regardless of how controversial it might be, who the artist might be, or the politician might be,” Hegarty explained. “This is a couple of months away, so we’ve still got plenty of time to fill those slots.”

So it looks as they will force the off duty police to work the show.

Darn those unions...

I think that is a wonderful attitude. It is their jobs. If they can't do their jobs because of Beyonce, then they shouldn't be officers anymore.

Working security for a concern is not their job. It's generally a perk.
They volunteer. There's no job requirement to volunteer.

Exactly.

And none of them want to volunteer.

So, IMO, it's on Beyonce's promoter to find private security.
Its not up to them. The amount of traffic a Beyonce concert generates requires the police to be there for crowd control. She already has her own personal security taken care of.

Reduce illegitimacy.
How?

It happens all the time on this very site. I point out the problems caused by single moms and some lib will attack me and start comparing his single mom lifestyle to what would happen with a bad father or some such nonsense.
Show us an example.

Reduce illegitimacy.
How?

He heard it at the local KKK meeting. Next he will talk about unwed mothers pretending that means a father is not around instead of the woman simply being unwed as the word is defined.

From the article:

“We’re going to staff it because we have a responsibility to do that regardless of how controversial it might be, who the artist might be, or the politician might be,” Hegarty explained. “This is a couple of months away, so we’ve still got plenty of time to fill those slots.”

So it looks as they will force the off duty police to work the show.

Darn those unions...

I think that is a wonderful attitude. It is their jobs. If they can't do their jobs because of Beyonce, then they shouldn't be officers anymore.

Exactly.

Its not up to them. The amount of traffic a Beyonce concert generates requires the police to be there for crowd control. She already has her own personal security taken care of.

The OP disagrees with you.

Exactly.

The OP is not really all that intelligent so.....

Reduce illegitimacy.
How?

He heard it at the local KKK meeting. Next he will talk about unwed mothers pretending that means a father is not around instead of the woman simply being unwed as the word is defined.

LOL! That's right. YOu're one of them.

Why don't you tell us all how "black men are involved despite not being married" if I recall your claims correctly?

Why don't you tell us all how "black men are involved despite not being married" if I recall your claims correctly?
Why dont you do like I already asked and show us?

Exactly.

The OP links to a news report that a volunteer sheet to sign up for a off duty job is blank.

That contradicts the idea that is it "not up to them".

Pay back is a bitch! She glorifies a bunch of thugs who killed a cop and discovers they aren't exactly enamored of her. So, she's got a show scheduled in Tampa and, so far, nobody's signed up to work it. How sad. Now, if only the expected crowd would do the same. Story @ TAMPA POLICE Turn Down Request to Work Beyonce's Concert - After Racist, Cop-Hating Display at Super Bowl - The Gateway Pundit

^^Above the OP uses the word Glorify thugs who killed cops. How did Beyonce do that?

By showing a wall with graffiti on it that read "Stop shooting us" :ack-1: The horror

YOu are right here. YOu just made a claim that just because the mother is unwed it doesn't mean the father isn't around.

You just demonstrated my point for me. Saved me the effort.

Thanks.

Exactly.

The OP links to a news report that a volunteer sheet to sign up for a off duty job is blank.

Thats correct. I think the point you are missing is that is simply a courtesy. Now someone will be forced.

YOu are right here. YOu just made a claim that just because the mother is unwed it doesn't mean the father isn't around.

You just demonstrated my point for me. Saved me the effort.

Thanks.
How does that demonstrate your point? If a mother and a father are raising the child how does being unwed mean the father is not around? You still havent show us where someone said it was best for 1 person to raise the child alone.

Exactly.

Thats correct. I think the point you are missing is that is simply a courtesy. Now someone will be forced.

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

The cops are sick of her bullshit, and she needs them, despite her anti-cop bullshit.

Maybe.

THe point is still made.

The cops are sick of her bullshit, and she needs them, despite her anti-cop bullshit.
There was no point made. The cops will provide security or face the consequences of losing their job.

Forum List

Back