Beyonce Can't Get Cops to Provide Security for Her Concert

So cops are free to take taxpayer money for their paycheck but they then get to pick and choose who to help/defend?

New to me, that is a f#$ked up program.

So cops are free to take taxpayer money for their paycheck but they then get to pick and choose who to help/defend?

Cops, like everyone else get paid while on the clock. They aren't slaves 24 hours a day. While they are on the clock they do whatever they are assigned to do. That's the paycheck.

Police may volunteer to perform security for special events when they are off the clock. Taxpayers do not pay them for these services. That's up to the individual event organizers. If an officer chooses not to participate and get paid for it, they aren't slaves and cannot be forced.

The Rolling Stones used the Hells Angels for security during Woodstock I believe.

No. This is an OFF DUTY assignment. As in...."Hey...Raymond James Stadium is paying $200 per officer for any off duty guys who want to volunteer to work it". They don't want to work that racist c**ts concert OFF DUTY they don't have to.

But...if not...the chief will just order it be done as an ON DUTY special assignment. But then YOU AND I the taxpayer pay for it and not Beyonce's concert. So....thank that racist bitch for making US pay for her security instead of paying herself.

. Then it's not voluntary and they'll work it and do a good job....as long as no psychotic thug tries to attack them and they defend themselves...then they're fucked.

No. This is an OFF DUTY assignment. As in...."Hey...Raymond James Stadium is paying $200 per officer for any off duty guys who want to volunteer to work it". They don't want to work that racist c**ts concert OFF DUTY they don't have to.

But...if not...the chief will just order it be done as an ON DUTY special assignment. But then YOU AND I the taxpayer pay for it and not Beyonce's concert. So....thank that racist bitch for making US pay for her security instead of paying herself.

. Then it's not voluntary and they'll work it and do a good job....as long as no psychotic thug tries to attack them and they defend themselves...then they're fucked.

White vendors and ticket sellers tend to make a lot of money when Beyonce comes to town. The police are there to protect them too. The chamber of commerce ought to be footing some of that security expense too.

And just because Beyonce included a statement that offended the police in her routine. That doesn't make her a racist. But If it does, I really don't care since a lot of cops are racist as well. I suppose racism is in the eye of the beholder.

Working concerts is a side job. They get paid by the concert promoter, not by the city.

For all those black lives matter anti cop protesters, don't call the police when you need help, call one of those protestors instead, they will cover your back. Yeah.
NEWS FLASH; BLM members don't call the cops. They are afraid they'll get shot,silly!

Can you support that?
Sure, what do you need to know that isn't common knowledge as well as common sense!
The BLM and commons sense are mutually exclusive.

For all those black lives matter anti cop protesters, don't call the police when you need help, call one of those protestors instead, they will cover your back. Yeah.
NEWS FLASH; BLM members don't call the cops. They are afraid they'll get shot,silly!

Can you support that?
Sure, what do you need to know that isn't common knowledge as well as common sense!
So when did you become a Psycho--ANAList? I knew you were a Psycho but I didn't know just how anal retentive you were until now!

Can you support that?

Beyonce is a big BLM supporter and here she is trying to hire cops to protect her concern.

So, claiming that BLM doesn't call cops is not "common knowledge" or "common sense".

Can you support that?
So when did you become a Psycho--ANAList? I knew you were a Psycho but I didn't know just how anal retentive you were until now!

That must be your way of admitting that I'm correct.

Can you support that?

That must be your way of admitting that I'm correct.
No..A psycho-ANAList doesn't read minds, he reads behinds with his tongue.

Can you support that?

Beyonce is a big BLM supporter and here she is trying to hire cops to protect her concern.

So, claiming that BLM doesn't call cops is not "common knowledge" or "common sense".
If you have information that Beyonce is trying to hire cops link me to it. All I have heard is cop union spokespersons are calling for cops to refuse any offers to moonlight at Beyonce concerts. If Beyonce decides to play hardball, including just
hiring her own security, she could call Farrakhan... I am sure he would be glad to get some of that Beyonce money and provide all the security she needs and more.

White people fare much better in cop confrontations? And blacks do such much better blaming everyone else but themselves, get real.

I thought we were all post racial and all that. What difference does it make what race the cops are? Apartheid, Jim crow separate but equal but separate? Cant oppose it and support it at the same time. White cops are there because that's who just happens to get hired. No progroms or racist intent, blacks can be so paranoid and hatful, they see boogiemen everywhere.

Forum List

Back