Beyonce Can't Get Cops to Provide Security for Her Concert

I thought we were all post racial and all that. What difference does it make what race the cops are?
Merely a tactical move.

The PC Police are consumed with skin color, so let them have their way. Use only black cops for a black entertainer, and they won't be able to bitch if something bad happens.

Well, they'll still find a way to bitch, I'm sure, but not in the standard way.

For all those black lives matter anti cop protesters, don't call the police when you need help, call one of those protestors instead, they will cover your back. Yeah.
NEWS FLASH; BLM members don't call the cops. They are afraid they'll get shot,silly!

Can you support that?
Sure, what do you need to know that isn't common knowledge as well as common sense!

Beyonce is a big BLM supporter and here she is trying to hire cops to protect her concern.

So, claiming that BLM doesn't call cops is not "common knowledge" or "common sense".
If you have information that Beyonce is trying to hire cops link me to it. All I have heard is cop union spokespersons are calling for cops to refuse any offers to moonlight at Beyonce concerts. If Beyonce decides to play hardball, including just
hiring her own security, she could call Farrakhan... I am sure he would be glad to get some of that Beyonce money and provide all the security she needs and more.

The OP is about her concert not getting any cops signed up on their request for security.

I have heard no Union spokesmen saying anything about calling for this, it seems to be a natural response to be shit upon by Beyonce.

I agree that Beyonce should use some Nation of Islam thugs.

Nothing like some a riot, a stamped, some significant loss of life to rub your lefty faces in the reality of what civilization means.

That would be some serious, keeping it real, YO.

NEWS FLASH; BLM members don't call the cops. They are afraid they'll get shot,silly!

Can you support that?
Sure, what do you need to know that isn't common knowledge as well as common sense!

Beyonce is a big BLM supporter and here she is trying to hire cops to protect her concern.

So, claiming that BLM doesn't call cops is not "common knowledge" or "common sense".
If you have information that Beyonce is trying to hire cops link me to it. All I have heard is cop union spokespersons are calling for cops to refuse any offers to moonlight at Beyonce concerts. If Beyonce decides to play hardball, including just
hiring her own security, she could call Farrakhan... I am sure he would be glad to get some of that Beyonce money and provide all the security she needs and more.

The OP is about her concert not getting any cops signed up on their request for security.

I have heard no Union spokesmen saying anything about calling for this, it seems to be a natural response to be shit upon by Beyonce.

Nothing like some a riot, a stamped, some significant loss of life to rub your lefty faces in the reality of what civilization means.

It's art, I get it. So was Birth of a nation. As long as we all take it that way, and not glorifying a phony cause, like the Black panthers or the KKK, we all love art.

Can you support that?

It's art, I get it. So was Birth of a nation. As long as we all take it that way, and not glorifying a phony cause, like the Black panthers or the KKK, we all love art.

I take support of BLM as glorifying a racist and anti-american cause.

I fully and seriously support her to try to live her life to her own stated standards, ie cop free, and if it blows up in her face with serious loss of life of people dumb enough to go to her concert, maybe there will be some learning.

Or just fewer stupid people. Either way, a win.

Just goes to show you police unions care more about covering their own asses than accepting conscientious criticism like adults.

That's what all unions do.

Haha @ you commenting on "adults". You sound like a whining college freshman most days...."Fuck tha police man, they're all like, fucked up man"

Why did the police fire you? Don't say they didn't. We all know they did.

Pay back is a bitch! She glorifies a bunch of thugs who killed a cop and discovers they aren't exactly enamored of her. So, she's got a show scheduled in Tampa and, so far, nobody's signed up to work it. How sad. Now, if only the expected crowd would do the same. Story @ TAMPA POLICE Turn Down Request to Work Beyonce's Concert - After Racist, Cop-Hating Display at Super Bowl - The Gateway Pundit

WHO GIVES A FUCK....FUCK FLORIDA!!! COME TO MY HOME TOWN BEA, WE GOT YA BACK!!

When the BLM people call other BLM people to investigate car break-ins, assaults, or murders, great. The black on black murder, rape or assault are not going to go away by blaming a few bad white Police officers. Byonce can't make that go away with a nice song.

Can you support that?

Art who?

Pay back is a bitch! She glorifies a bunch of thugs who killed a cop and discovers they aren't exactly enamored of her. So, she's got a show scheduled in Tampa and, so far, nobody's signed up to work it. How sad. Now, if only the expected crowd would do the same. Story @ TAMPA POLICE Turn Down Request to Work Beyonce's Concert - After Racist, Cop-Hating Display at Super Bowl - The Gateway Pundit

WHO GIVES A FUCK....FUCK FLORIDA!!! COME TO MY HOME TOWN BEA, WE GOT YA BACK!!

Thank you. All of you racist idiots stay out of Florida. We don't want you here.

Art who?
Art-ifice, that's who.

Art who?
Art-ifice, that's who.

Don't know him. I knew an Art Hisserman once.

Art who?
Art-ifice, that's who.

Don't know him. I knew an Art Hisserman once.
I once knew a Art Thouanasshole. Good for you.

When the BLM people call other BLM people to investigate car break-ins, assaults, or murders, great. The black on black murder, rape or assault are not going to go away by blaming a few bad white Police officers. Byonce can't make that go away with a nice song.

Well, black on black murder, rape or assaults sure haven't gone away WITH so called police response so what is a viable solution? Also , White society has passed laws to keep felons from protecting themselves and their families with guns so how do a lot of Black families cope with that? Even non violent ex-felons are caught up in the net and have been legislated out of their birthright to have weapons to secure their persons and families against hostile armed intruders.

"Racism" is the NEW bastion of the scoundrel. RACISM THIS, RACISM, THAT. Poor whites get dumped on. Poor blacks get 200 years of excuses. Those excuses are about all used up.

Well, black on black murder, rape or assaults sure haven't gone away WITH so called police response so what is a viable solution?...

Reduce illegitimacy.

So, IOW, some of your are supporting the cops holding grudges? I guess I can understand how it would bother them, but still. Does everyone have to get butt hurt over everything all the time? How about just let it go and SHOW people that you are not what they say?

Well, black on black murder, rape or assaults sure haven't gone away WITH so called police response so what is a viable solution?...

Reduce illegitimacy.
How?

So, IOW, some of your are supporting the cops holding grudges? I guess I can understand how it would bother them, but still. Does everyone have to get butt hurt over everything all the time? How about just let it go and SHOW people that you are not what they say?

I wouldn't even call it "holding a grudge".

But what type of person goes out of their way to work for someone who despises them and is actively seeking to marginalize them and put their lives and careers in danger?

Forum List

Back