Beyoncé's racist dance crew is all black. Why no diversity??

I didn't see any black people in Cold Play! Why aren't you whining about that?

4 guys?

:rofl:

We call you "shortbus" for a reason.

Oh and the backing musicians for them did have a black man.

Were the Beatles racist, shortbus?
So...it's all about numbers to you....of course. At least I congratulate you for being able to count to four.......finally.

Oh, did you notice the keyboardist for Bruno Mars? Did you notice Bruno Mars himself? Hint....neither are black. :lmao:
Yeah, Polynesian is the new black, dude.
Interesting that you would say that. Is this the new "cry fest" too?
Liberals crying 'cryfest' is the new racism

4 guys?

So...it's all about numbers to you....of course. At least I congratulate you for being able to count to four.......finally.

Oh, did you notice the keyboardist for Bruno Mars? Did you notice Bruno Mars himself? Hint....neither are black. :lmao:

Everything is the new racism :eusa_dance:

4 guys?

Racists crying about racism is the old fear.

When will white workers in America get a fair shake? We shall overcome!

Lol, it wasnt that long ago when white workers or workers of any race could not get a fair shake. US workers had to work under hellaceous conditions i unsafe work environments making barely enough to live on.

Then workers unionized more and more until finally the corporations had to give in increasingly and workers got better conditions, pay etc.

Then we had the libtard take over of the Democratic Party with the McGovernites in 1972. Then things started getting worse for workers again. The deterioration got a new assist from the Bush administration in 1989 when Bush opened up the guest worker program to be abused.

And Democrats supported this undermining of American workers, why? Because it made Americans more desperate and ready to support more extreme change like we are seeing with Sanders? Maybe, who knows?

All I know is that today libtards like you wont give a white worker the sweat off his balls and spits in their face at every opportunity.

Are you actually trying to say republicans are for the workers? Killing unions is a major part of their goals.

Are you actually trying to say republicans are for the workers? Killing unions is a major part of their goals.

You mean the unions that resulted in off-shoring and the loss of 10's of millions of manufacturing jobs? Sounds like "killing" the corrupt unions is the most pro-worker position possible.

4 guys?

Everything is the new racism :eusa_dance:
You are the face of the new racism and it is so UGLY!

lol

really means nothing to me if you believe me or not. For some reason when I picture you, I see a negro with a cheap suit standing at the counter of a liquor store with a thick wad of cash, a 20 on the outside, and maybe 60 1s rolled up inside. You are trying to impress the ho's and make them think you are important.
The last real job you had was spinning around on your head in the street while some anti white rap crap plays from a cheap radio, looking for handouts.
Its always possible Im wrong.
Of course it means something if I believe you or not. Why else would you try to convince me you were ok after admitting you were depending on others for retirement?
caution.
Its posts like this that you make that ultimately show you have no intellect.
never did I say I had to depend on others for retirement.
Of course you did. Youre just embarrassed I turned it around on you.
lol.gif
Of course I did not. But I am embarrassed for you when you show your total stupidity... which is pretty much any time you post.
It almost feels like shooting fish in a barrel, doesnt it?
yep! every time you post .
it's almost too easy .

Lol, it wasnt that long ago when white workers or workers of any race could not get a fair shake. US workers had to work under hellaceous conditions i unsafe work environments making barely enough to live on.

Then workers unionized more and more until finally the corporations had to give in increasingly and workers got better conditions, pay etc.

Then we had the libtard take over of the Democratic Party with the McGovernites in 1972. Then things started getting worse for workers again. The deterioration got a new assist from the Bush administration in 1989 when Bush opened up the guest worker program to be abused.

And Democrats supported this undermining of American workers, why? Because it made Americans more desperate and ready to support more extreme change like we are seeing with Sanders? Maybe, who knows?

All I know is that today libtards like you wont give a white worker the sweat off his balls and spits in their face at every opportunity.

Unions are the reason bad cops keep their jobs.
Republicans oppose unions.
Democrats support unions.

Democrats want bad cops to keep their jobs.

See how that works?

Now sub "cop" with any other job title and apply the same logic.

That's why we oppose unions.

See???? Now....in modern times...there is no need for unions which do nothing but protect shitty employees.

Unless......you're gonna support the mechanism which allows bad cops to stay employed. You arent....are you?

See how that works?

See???? Now....in modern times...there is no need for unions which do nothing but protect shitty employees.

Unless......you're gonna support the mechanism which allows bad cops to stay employed. You arent....are you?

Obviously, you have no idea what a union does. You just go by what right wing talking heads tell you.

See how that works?

Obviously, you have no idea what a union does. You just go by what right wing talking heads tell you.

Well....you didn't disprove it.

I've heard that Miss Black LIves Matters had a major police detail for her SUper Bowl show.

Does anyone know if this is true?

CapEqYsUYAArGrv.jpg

See how that works?

No need to try. You've made it clear that your mind is made up, so I won't confuse you with facts.

See how that works?

Don't know how this kind of debate works do you ?

I've heard that Miss Black LIves Matters had a major police detail for her SUper Bowl show.

Does anyone know if this is true?

CapEqYsUYAArGrv.jpg
What if she did?

Kind of hypocritical to support the idea that cops are the problem but to use them for her protection and convenience.
Really ? not if the money is good .
Let me shine some light on your ignorance
They look to be Ca highway patrol off duty and moon lighting .

Forum List

Back