Beyoncé's racist dance crew is all black. Why no diversity??

Well....you didn't disprove it.
While it often does happen that unions cause bad employees to rem ain employeed, most of the time the unions want to motivate their personel to be on time and work hard.

I used to be in the Teamsters union at DFW airport in 1984 and they didnt put up with any bullshit at all. If you goofed off on the job, you were gone.

This thread has got to be in jest :banana:Beyoncé may be a lot of things but racist is not one. So lets all pretend to be educated and rationale human beings with the ability to critically think....ready? Now, lets say Ario went to Hungary and did a performance about how Romanians are being treated like second class citizens in Budapest and Tokaji. Would I hire dancers from Zimbabwe....well no that would be stupid and defeat the point of the performance. Of course I would hire Romanian performers preferably of the gypsy variety. But if one lives his life foaming at the mouth and fire breathing racism at every turn then only they would go into a tailspin.

This thread has got to be in jest :banana:Beyoncé may be a lot of things but racist is not one. So lets all pretend to be educated and rationale human beings with the ability to critically think....ready? Now, lets say Ario went to Hungary and did a performance about how Romanians are being treated like second class citizens in Budapest and Tokaji. Would I hire dancers from Zimbabwe....well no that would be stupid and defeat the point of the performance. Of course I would hire Romanian performers preferably of the gypsy variety. But if one lives his life foaming at the mouth and fire breathing racism at every turn then only they would go into a tailspin.
No, she is a racist ho.

No, she is a racist ho.
Says the baggage handler.

No, she is a racist ho.
This is you daws

HillaryTrueSelf_zpsilj9sjbm.jpg

this is me

GunPriorities_zpsylnnaloa.jpg

No, she is a racist ho.
This is you daws

HillaryTrueSelf_zpsilj9sjbm.jpg

this is me

GunPriorities_zpsylnnaloa.jpg
Another masturbation fantasy shared!

Don't know how this kind of debate works do you ?

Sure;

Bucs posts a fact.

You fling shit and scream in hopes of distracting from facts that expose your corrupt party

Everyone on the board points out that you are a fucking moron

Some other Conservative posts a fact.

You fling shit and scream in hopes of distracting from facts that expose your corrupt party

You fling shit and scream BUT BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHH

That's how it works with you duhs.

Don't know how this kind of debate works do you ?

Sure;

Bucs posts a fact.

You fling shit and scream BUT BOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHH

That's how it works with you duhs.
Waaaaaaaaa!
Who is everyone?
The everyone fallacy again?

Forum List

Back