Beyoncé's racist dance crew is all black. Why no diversity??

News flash. Old white guys are butt hurt again. More on this at 10pm.
actually this old white guy is starting to find it all amusing.
Im actually to a point that Im thinking about voting for bernie just so the ones that are screaming for him now can be royally fucked right about the time I retire.. According to bernie, the working class will be able to afford more tax to make my retirement more pleasant.
Starting to find it amusing? I have had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard when I first saw this thread. You go ahead and vote for Bernie. You'll need his help since you didnt plan ahead.
oh, I planned ahead. How else would I be able to leave a job 20 years before retirement, do nothing but work part time at very low wages (which I dont care about now) and still make all my bills.
I dont actually know too many that can do that. So, yes, I could basically stop doing anything but traveling right now and I would be just fine for the rest of my life.
I do however thank you for your concern, and I assure you that when the time comes, I will take everything I can get for free from the government as long as others are paying for it.
Those like you have taught me well..
You dont have to try and convince me. I dont believe you anyway. Just do like you said you were going to do and vote for ole Bernie. Just make sure you pay your taxes so Obama can be comfortable in retirement as well.
really means nothing to me if you believe me or not. For some reason when I picture you, I see a negro with a cheap suit standing at the counter of a liquor store with a thick wad of cash, a 20 on the outside, and maybe 60 1s rolled up inside. You are trying to impress the ho's and make them think you are important.
The last real job you had was spinning around on your head in the street while some anti white rap crap plays from a cheap radio, looking for handouts.
Its always possible Im wrong.
the classic 70's stereotype you should cut back on the starsky and hutch videos.

Im actually to a point that Im thinking about voting for bernie just so the ones that are screaming for him now can be royally fucked right about the time I retire.. According to bernie, the working class will be able to afford more tax to make my retirement more pleasant.
Starting to find it amusing? I have had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard when I first saw this thread. You go ahead and vote for Bernie. You'll need his help since you didnt plan ahead.
oh, I planned ahead. How else would I be able to leave a job 20 years before retirement, do nothing but work part time at very low wages (which I dont care about now) and still make all my bills.
I dont actually know too many that can do that. So, yes, I could basically stop doing anything but traveling right now and I would be just fine for the rest of my life.
I do however thank you for your concern, and I assure you that when the time comes, I will take everything I can get for free from the government as long as others are paying for it.
You dont have to try and convince me. I dont believe you anyway. Just do like you said you were going to do and vote for ole Bernie. Just make sure you pay your taxes so Obama can be comfortable in retirement as well.
really means nothing to me if you believe me or not. For some reason when I picture you, I see a negro with a cheap suit standing at the counter of a liquor store with a thick wad of cash, a 20 on the outside, and maybe 60 1s rolled up inside. You are trying to impress the ho's and make them think you are important.
The last real job you had was spinning around on your head in the street while some anti white rap crap plays from a cheap radio, looking for handouts.
the classic 70's stereotype you should cut back on the starsky and hutch videos.
I was actually picturing a guy here in Annapolis.
Really friendly guy, still talks about winning some street dancing competition back in the day before his knees went out.

We're starting to use the lefts own tactics against them and they aren't used to it. They aren't comfortable with it yet. For years we've been nice and just stayed quiet. That era is over.

Have at it. You are free to be just as much as a whiny twat as the people you claim to dislike so much. I love it actually. I get to crack wise at all buffoons pretending to not be a different side of the same coin.

Its not the same coin. Just watch. The blowback is gonna suck for you lefties.

Bullshit. You are not any different than the people you claim to hate.

Watch what? You posting more whiny threads? Oh, dear. I hope I can withstand the blowback. :eek:
Lol, I am reminded of Jeffersons famous quote,
“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.”
And we all know what he was referring to......

The Hidden Meaning Behind the Most Racist Halftime Show in Super Bowl History

I'd imagine being a dancer for Beyonce would boost a dancers career.

Why is she racist by only having one race for her entire crew? No diversity "Bey"?

Didn't see diversity in the band members of Cold Play either. Am I missing something? It's entertainment, not affirmative action. I don't expect to see a LOT of blacks when I go listen to BlueGrass. But EVERY Black Country star that ever was ---- is phenomenal.. Charlie Pride, Darius Rucker, Cowboy Troy --- if THEY want all black dancers (and they wouldn't) I wouldn't complain..

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
News flash. Old white guys are butt hurt again. More on this at 10pm.
Of course it means something if I believe you or not. Why else would you try to convince me you were ok after admitting you were depending on others for retirement?

Didn't see diversity in the band members of Cold Play either. Am I missing something? It's entertainment, not affirmative action. I don't expect to see a LOT of blacks when I go listen to BlueGrass. But EVERY Black Country star that ever was ---- is phenomenal.. Charlie Pride, Darius Rucker, Cowboy Troy --- if THEY want all black dancers (and they wouldn't) I wouldn't complain..

An island of reason in a sea of insanity.

Of course it means something if I believe you or not. Why else would you try to convince me you were ok after admitting you were depending on others for retirement?
caution.
Its posts like this that you make that ultimately show you have no intellect.
never did I say I had to depend on others for retirement.

caution.
Of course you did. Youre just embarrassed I turned it around on you.
lol.gif

See youre still trying to convince me. Stop it.

caution.
lol.gif
Of course I did not. But I am embarrassed for you when you show your total stupidity... which is pretty much any time you post.

to me the most hilarious part of all this tempest in a teapot is the whining, tantrum throwing, fit pitching, Beyoncé is cashing in.
she should send all you clowns a thank you note.

caution.
lol.gif
Of course I did not. But I am embarrassed for you when you show your total stupidity... which is pretty much any time you post.

sure guy. I still dont believe you. :itsok:

I didn't see any black people in Cold Play! Why aren't you whining about that?

4 guys?

:rofl:

We call you "shortbus" for a reason.

Oh and the backing musicians for them did have a black man.

Were the Beatles racist, shortbus?
So...it's all about numbers to you....of course. At least I congratulate you for being able to count to four.......finally.

Oh, did you notice the keyboardist for Bruno Mars? Did you notice Bruno Mars himself? Hint....neither are black. :lmao:

Last edited:
caution.
lol.gif
It almost feels like shooting fish in a barrel, doesnt it?

4 guys?

So...it's all about numbers to you....of course. At least I congratulate you for being able to count to four.......finally.

Oh, did you notice the keyboardist for Bruno Mars? Did you notice Bruno Mars himself? Hint....neither are black. :lmao:
Yeah, Polynesian is the new black, dude.

caution.
lol.gif
It almost feels like shooting fish in a barrel, doesnt it?
Its close. But I think the fish are smarter, at least they know when its time to hide

4 guys?

Yeah, Polynesian is the new black, dude.
Interesting that you would say that. Is this the new "cry fest" too?

Forum List

Back