Beyoncé's racist dance crew is all black. Why no diversity??

We're starting to use the lefts own tactics against them and they aren't used to it. They aren't comfortable with it yet. For years we've been nice and just stayed quiet. That era is over.

Have at it. You are free to be just as much as a whiny twat as the people you claim to dislike so much. I love it actually. I get to crack wise at all buffoons pretending to not be a different side of the same coin.

So you did see diversity in Beyonce's dance team? Where was it? Light chocolate to dark?

Why would there be any white people if they are portraying The Black Panthers? Should I complain b/c the musical Cats doesn't have any people dressed as dogs? All this fucking belly aching over a halftime show is positively hysterical to me.

Lol, oh, I am certain you couldnt care less; you are that arrogant. You follow neither evidence that is right under your nose nor any moral system that exists outside of social Marxist agitator bullshit. and that is an amoral system entirely.

:lol:

Why should I care what some internet random thinks of me? The only opinions that matter to me are those of my friends and family. You are neither.

It has to do with BOTH as white workers were the ones who successfully organised and so the Oligarchs are decimating our numbers, idiot.

Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit. You seemingly only care about white workers to the exclusion of all others.

She never officially called it a Black Panther dance routine did she? See....the BPs are a racist terrorist organization just like the KKK. Surely she didn't put that on the halftime show.

Therefore....why is she being racist by only having one race of dancers?

I love watching the perpetually outraged whine about the perpetually outraged. :lol:

We're starting to use the lefts own tactics against them and they aren't used to it. They aren't comfortable with it yet. For years we've been nice and just stayed quiet. That era is over.
I think most people are comfortable laughing at you while you whine.
lol.gif

So you did see diversity in Beyonce's dance team? Where was it? Light chocolate to dark?

Why would there be any white people if they are portraying The Black Panthers? Should I complain b/c the musical Cats doesn't have any people dressed as dogs? All this fucking belly aching over a halftime show is positively hysterical to me.

Lol, oh, I am certain you couldnt care less; you are that arrogant. You follow neither evidence that is right under your nose nor any moral system that exists outside of social Marxist agitator bullshit. and that is an amoral system entirely.

Why should I care what some internet random thinks of me? The only opinions that matter to me are those of my friends and family. You are neither.

It has to do with BOTH as white workers were the ones who successfully organised and so the Oligarchs are decimating our numbers, idiot.

Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit. You seemingly only care about white workers to the exclusion of all others.

She never officially called it a Black Panther dance routine did she? See....the BPs are a racist terrorist organization just like the KKK. Surely she didn't put that on the halftime show.

Hey dummy. Any idiot could see the dancers were dressed as Black Panthers.

Beyonce's Dancers Pay Homage To the Black Panthers on the 50th Anniversary of Their Formation

So it was a tribute to a racist terror organization. Fine. I accept that. She's racist either way....by saluting that group or by lack of diversity.

Either way....this outrage half the country has guarantees those nappy headed hos won't be back next year. The NFL isn't gonna allow it. Coldplay displayed unity and love. Beyonce....black militant racism.
can I kick you in the balls when you're wrong?

Sure. I don't have to worry about that ever happening.

Have at it. You are free to be just as much as a whiny twat as the people you claim to dislike so much. I love it actually. I get to crack wise at all buffoons pretending to not be a different side of the same coin.

Its not the same coin. Just watch. The blowback is gonna suck for you lefties.

I never cared for Beyonce much before this....now it's even less. She should have just performed w/o trying to make a political statement

Yeah, is that you in this video, beating that old white guy who used a cane?

I bet it was you, laughing whille the guy bled all over the street.

No, that wasn't me but I did find a video of turgid twat shortly after halftime.

the-shining-cruise-blood-ship.gif

I never cared for Beyonce much before this....now it's even less. She should have just performed w/o trying to make a political statement
I dont like her music or anything but I would not be embarrassed to admit I boned her..
Not like that situation has any chance in a frozen hell of being reality.

I love watching the perpetually outraged whine about the perpetually outraged. :lol:

delusional much?
who the fuck is we?
posters who constantly use the royal we are most often people who the Neighbors tell their kids to stay away from
Nosism, from the Latin nos, "we", is the practice of using the pronoun "we" to refer to oneself when expressing a personal opinion.

Yeah, is that you in this video, beating that old white guy who used a cane?

I bet it was you, laughing whille the guy bled all over the street.

No, that wasn't me but I did find a video of turgid twat shortly after halftime.

the-shining-cruise-blood-ship.gif
lol, so Beyonce did work up a lather, lolol.

But you did love that tribute to the black racists, right? Bet you wish you could have gotten into all that white beat down back when the Black Panthers were riding high, isnt that right?

Have you shived your whitey yet for today?

Last edited:
I dont like her music or anything but I would not be embarrassed to admit I boned her..

That's all she'd be good for anymore. She is attractive though especially for a whore.

Its not the same coin. Just watch. The blowback is gonna suck for you lefties.

Bullshit. You are not any different than the people you claim to hate.

Watch what? You posting more whiny threads? Oh, dear. I hope I can withstand the blowback. :eek:

That's all she'd be good for anymore. She is attractive though especially for a whore.
I dont have enough personal knowledge of her to refer to her as a whore.
I have just always found her attractive. Like in Austin Powers when she came out of the bedroom with the hair straight and long while wearing her pajamas

News flash. Old white guys are butt hurt again. More on this at 10pm.
actually this old white guy is starting to find it all amusing.
Im actually to a point that Im thinking about voting for bernie just so the ones that are screaming for him now can be royally fucked right about the time I retire.. According to bernie, the working class will be able to afford more tax to make my retirement more pleasant.

Forum List

Back