Beyoncé's racist dance crew is all black. Why no diversity??

Why would there be any white people if they are portraying The Black Panthers? Should I complain b/c the musical Cats doesn't have any people dressed as dogs? All this fucking belly aching over a halftime show is positively hysterical to me.

:lol:

Why should I care what some internet random thinks of me? The only opinions that matter to me are those of my friends and family. You are neither.

Spare me the sanctimonious bullshit. You seemingly only care about white workers to the exclusion of all others.

She never officially called it a Black Panther dance routine did she? See....the BPs are a racist terrorist organization just like the KKK. Surely she didn't put that on the halftime show.

Therefore....why is she being racist by only having one race of dancers?
Hey dummy. Any idiot could see the dancers were dressed as Black Panthers.

Beyonce's Dancers Pay Homage To the Black Panthers on the 50th Anniversary of Their Formation

So it was a tribute to a racist terror organization. Fine. I accept that. She's racist either way....by saluting that group or by lack of diversity.

Either way....this outrage half the country has guarantees those nappy headed hos won't be back next year. The NFL isn't gonna allow it. Coldplay displayed unity and love. Beyonce....black militant racism.
can I kick you in the balls when you're wrong?

Sure. I don't have to worry about that ever happening.
ever is a dangerous word .

Yeah, is that you in this video, beating that old white guy who used a cane?

I bet it was you, laughing whille the guy bled all over the street.

No, that wasn't me but I did find a video of turgid twat shortly after halftime.

the-shining-cruise-blood-ship.gif
lol, so Beyonce did work up a lather, lolol.

But you did love that tribute to the black racists, right? Bet you wish you could have gotteninto all that white beat down back whent he Black PAnthers were riding high, isnt that right?

Have you shived your whitey yet for today?

The only reason we are even presently having this conversation is b/c my one o'clock 'whitey shanking' was canceled. :lol:

News flash. Old white guys are butt hurt again. More on this at 10pm.
actually this old white guy is starting to find it all amusing.
Im actually to a point that Im thinking about voting for bernie just so the ones that are screaming for him now can be royally fucked right about the time I retire.. According to bernie, the working class will be able to afford more tax to make my retirement more pleasant.
Starting to find it amusing? I have had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard when I first saw this thread. You go ahead and vote for Bernie. You'll need his help since you didnt plan ahead.

We're starting to use the lefts own tactics against them and they aren't used to it. They aren't comfortable with it yet. For years we've been nice and just stayed quiet. That era is over.

Have at it. You are free to be just as much as a whiny twat as the people you claim to dislike so much. I love it actually. I get to crack wise at all buffoons pretending to not be a different side of the same coin.

Its not the same coin. Just watch. The blowback is gonna suck for you lefties.

Bullshit. You are not any different than the people you claim to hate.

Watch what? You posting more whiny threads? Oh, dear. I hope I can withstand the blowback. :eek:
Lol, I am reminded of Jeffersons famous quote,
“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.”

No, that wasn't me but I did find a video of turgid twat shortly after halftime.

But you did love that tribute to the black racists, right? Bet you wish you could have gotteninto all that white beat down back whent he Black PAnthers were riding high, isnt that right?

The only reason we are even presently having this conversation is b/c my one o'clock 'whitey shanking' was canceled. :lol:
Lol I'm sure you'll make up for it.

Im actually to a point that Im thinking about voting for bernie just so the ones that are screaming for him now can be royally fucked right about the time I retire.. According to bernie, the working class will be able to afford more tax to make my retirement more pleasant.
Starting to find it amusing? I have had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard when I first saw this thread. You go ahead and vote for Bernie. You'll need his help since you didnt plan ahead.
oh, I planned ahead. How else would I be able to leave a job 20 years before retirement, do nothing but work part time at very low wages (which I dont care about now) and still make all my bills.
I dont actually know too many that can do that. So, yes, I could basically stop doing anything but traveling right now and I would be just fine for the rest of my life.
I do however thank you for your concern, and I assure you that when the time comes, I will take everything I can get for free from the government as long as others are paying for it.
Those like you have taught me well..

But you did love that tribute to the black racists, right? Bet you wish you could have gotten into all that white beat down back when the Black Panthers were riding high, isnt that right?

Well come on. They have to fabricate some loon cause ... Since they missed all of the relevant protests years ago.

We're starting to use the lefts own tactics against them and they aren't used to it. They aren't comfortable with it yet. For years we've been nice and just stayed quiet. That era is over.

Have at it. You are free to be just as much as a whiny twat as the people you claim to dislike so much. I love it actually. I get to crack wise at all buffoons pretending to not be a different side of the same coin.

Watch what? You posting more whiny threads? Oh, dear. I hope I can withstand the blowback. :eek:
“I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever.”
He was talking about the repercussions of slavery and what you guys are whining about now. :laugh:

oh, I planned ahead. How else would I be able to leave a job 20 years before retirement, do nothing but work part time at very low wages (which I dont care about now) and still make all my bills.
I dont actually know too many that can do that. So, yes, I could basically stop doing anything but traveling right now and I would be just fine for the rest of my life.
I do however thank you for your concern, and I assure you that when the time comes, I will take everything I can get for free from the government as long as others are paying for it.
You dont have to try and convince me. I dont believe you anyway. Just do like you said you were going to do and vote for ole Bernie. Just make sure you pay your taxes so Obama can be comfortable in retirement as well.

take shit out of context much?

The Hidden Meaning Behind the Most Racist Halftime Show in Super Bowl History

I'd imagine being a dancer for Beyonce would boost a dancers career.

Why is she racist by only having one race for her entire crew? No diversity "Bey"?

So was the crew of Bruno Mars.

I didn't catch the Nation of Islam connection, but I did note that not a white was present in either group.
I didn't see any black people in Cold Play! Why aren't you whining about that?

I think he was just ignorant of the context. Its ironic Jefferson was speaking about justice exacted against whites for their crimes against humanity.

I think he was just ignorant of the context. Its ironic Jefferson was speaking about justice exacted against whites for their crimes against humanity.
Jefferson loved black people so much so that about half of his living relatives are black .

I am reminded of this famous Lincoln quote:

abraham-lincoln-dildo-quote-meme.jpg

You dont have to try and convince me. I dont believe you anyway. Just do like you said you were going to do and vote for ole Bernie. Just make sure you pay your taxes so Obama can be comfortable in retirement as well.
really means nothing to me if you believe me or not. For some reason when I picture you, I see a negro with a cheap suit standing at the counter of a liquor store with a thick wad of cash, a 20 on the outside, and maybe 60 1s rolled up inside. You are trying to impress the ho's and make them think you are important.
The last real job you had was spinning around on your head in the street while some anti white rap crap plays from a cheap radio, looking for handouts.
Its always possible Im wrong.

Why is she racist by only having one race for her entire crew? No diversity "Bey"?

I didn't catch the Nation of Islam connection, but I did note that not a white was present in either group.
When the F are you going to see black people anywhere that the word COLD is used?

WINNER!

Forum List

Back