Bias and lies

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Is there a news source in the US that is universally trusted for its honesty and integrity ?

I have been looking at a few, both right and left, and I havent found one that I am totally convinced by.

Where do you get your news from and do you trust it ?

Is there a news source in the US that is universally trusted for its honesty and integrity ?

I have been looking at a few, both right and left, and I havent found one that I am totally convinced by.

Ya gotta be your own reporter these daze, with all the noise. Trust no single source, get corroboration on everything.

In an earlier time I might have cited CNN but they've degraded to treating the news like a game show, so that outlet is a joke.

NPR still covers a lot, and it has the advantage of exactly what poisoned CNN - it's not commercial so it doesn't need ratings.

I get a lot of my news from CBC as it happens, pun intended. They're noncommercial too.

Yo,

Mark Levin new T.V. join online?

"GTP"

I've been watching BBC news quite a bit. I occasionally watch RT to get more in depth perspectives on foreign news especially Muslims. PBS has done some pretty remarkable news documentaries. Unless your looking for entertainment stay away from the big American network news shows. They all pretty much suck.

I've been watching BBC news quite a bit. I occasionally watch RT to get more in depth perspectives on foreign news especially Muslims. PBS has done some pretty remarkable news documentaries. Unless your looking for entertainment stay away from the big American network news shows. They all pretty much suck.
The BBC do a lot of good stuff but their main news stories are quite limited. I always found them very sedate in my dealings with them. Which is probably a good thing.
RT I find a bit annoying. I am in sympathy with a lot of their output but I dont really trust them. AL Jazeera are good for World news and in particular give a more rounded view of Africa and Asia.
In the UK the Guardian is ok but a bit worthy. The rest of the papers are just partisan rags which dont even pretend to be objective any more. The Telegraph used to be a good paper but those days have long gone. Private Eye is probably the only magazine that I trust,they dont care which party you represent.
Is there an American equivalent ?

Forum List

Back