Bibi promises no Palestinian state

• Banned
Last edited:
Are you Israeli? What no..So then sit down, shut your stupid pie hole and let them be the judge of that!
Must have touched a nerve, wimpy. Bibil is toast, hopefully. Israel deserves better.

Wimpy?? HAHAHA

Personally I like the guy, but he's not my prime minister and I'm not directly affected by his polices, so I'll let the citizens of Israel decide what they want for themselves. If they want Bibi good for them. If they want change good for them. I would only hope for their sake that they don't have someone who hates the country infiltrate the highest office, like we have in America.

Are you Israeli? What no..So then sit down, shut your stupid pie hole and let them be the judge of that!

Public forum are for free speech.... and JakeStarkey knows enough abuot the subject to comment

He has a right to free speech. I also have a right to tell him that he should butt out of another country's election.

• Banned
Wimpy had his feelings hurt.

Israel will be better off without Bibi.

Must have touched a nerve, wimpy. Bibil is toast, hopefully. Israel deserves better.

Wimpy?? HAHAHA

Personally I like the guy, but he's not my prime minister and I'm not directly affected by his polices, so I'll let the citizens of Israel decide what they want for themselves. If they want Bibi good for them. If they want change good for them. I would only hope for their sake that they don't have someone who hates the country infiltrate the highest office, like we have in America.

If you live in the United States then you absolutely are affected by his policies, particularly in the area of the War on Terror.

as for the statement, it isn't really anything new. The Likud's official stance has long been no Palestinian state / permanent occupation with an economic truce; the only reason why they haven't been saying so in more blunt terms like they are here is because of pressure from the US to support a two state solution.

Forum List

Back