Biden 2024!!

Because Biden talks like this: "Oghps%$@&*pflubous" Nobody can make any sense of what this nursing home escapee says...

covfefe.jpg

I could give a fuck what anyone thinks. You asked me a question and I answered it.
OK. I respect that. So, you're ok with high inflation and being on the brink of a WWIII nuclear war and letting both Afghanistan and Ukraine fall (with Taiwan not far behind) as long as race issues are better. Maybe you could explain to me just how racism is better under Biden.

It’s not and it won’t be for many years and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Trump has set race relations back 50 years.
Well, let's see. 50 years ago was 1972. How were race relations back in 1972? You know, sometimes you have to look in the mirror to understand problems and fix them. I understand a little bit where you are coming from but you are taking all of your frustrations out on one person and that obsessed fixation isn't going to solve race problems. It's called TDS and it blinds you from not only seeing the real problem but the fix for it. If you put the energy you have from hating Trump and turn it into a positive thing instead of a negative thing, more progress can be made than if you just sit there and blame Trump for racism. Sometimes you guys just can't see the forest through the trees.

Biden has brought high inflation, high crime rates, and world chaos, which is making the poorer's lives a living hell right now, which disproportionally effects minorities to a greater degree than those with more money. Under Biden, income inequality has skyrocketed, prices of all kinds have skyrocketed, evictions have skyrocketed, and the poor are being hit with high crime. All of that adds up to one hell of a lot more than anything you think Trump has done.

Well, let's see. 50 years ago was 1972. How were race relations back in 1972? You know, sometimes you have to look in the mirror to understand problems and fix them. I understand a little bit where you are coming from but you are taking all of your frustrations out on one person and that obsessed fixation isn't going to solve race problems. It's called TDS and it blinds you from not only seeing the real problem but the fix for it. If you put the energy you have from hating Trump and turn it into a positive thing instead of a negative thing, more progress can be made than if you just sit there and blame Trump for racism. Sometimes you guys just can't see the forest through the trees.

Biden has brought high inflation, high crime rates, and world chaos, which is making the poorer's lives a living hell right now, which disproportionally effects minorities to a greater degree than those with more money. Under Biden, income inequality has skyrocketed, prices of all kinds have skyrocketed, evictions have skyrocketed, and the poor are being hit with high crime. All of that adds up to one hell of a lot more than anything you think Trump has done.
Sorry dude, I will not be gaslighted. You have no idea the positive influence I have in the real world.
TDS is nothing more than a right wing talking point.
I don’t care about inflation or gas prices (since I don’t pay for gas) or any of that shit you accuse Biden of creating.
I care about two things. My people and music.

Sorry dude, I will not be gaslighted. You have no idea the positive influence I have in the real world.
I don’t care about inflation or gas prices (since I don’t pay for gas) or any of that shit you accuse Biden of creating.
Isn't that being a little closed minded? Don't you buy groceries? Don't "your people" suffer the effects of high crime and high prices?

Boy, I laughed so loud it startled my sleeping dog and she got really yappy. Reminded me of the way you "communicate".

It’s not and it won’t be for many years and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Trump has set race relations back 50 years.
Obama is who did that, dumbass.

Things were pretty damn good from the late 60s until Obama.

Do you know who my people are. I volunteer my services when I can, which is quite often.
You told me in another post. I commend you for volunteering but there would be less volunteers needed if Democrats hadn't made living so much worse, particularly for poorer minorities. Rents are sky high and so are evictions. Groceries are high. Crime rates are high. All of this effects minorities to a greater degree than others. You went for the quarterback fake and have been trying to tackle the wrong person. While you go after Trump things are getting worse for minorities than they ever were.

You told me in another post. I commend you for volunteering but there would be less volunteers needed if Democrats hadn't made living so much worse, particularly for poorer minorities. Rents are sky high and so are evictions. Groceries are high. Crime rates are high. All of this effects minorities to a greater degree than others. You went for the quarterback fake and have been trying to tackle the wrong person. While you go after Trump things are getting worse for minorities than they ever were.
The problem is not Democrats. The problem is both parties not doing their job.
The fact that I hate trump is irrelevant in the big picture. I don’t want to see or hear from him again. This changes nothing. No one will be hurt from my hatred.

Forum List

Back