If you had the power to pardon your child for the same crime hunter was convicted of would you?

If you had the power would you pardon your son or daughter for the same crime hunter was convicted 4

• Yes

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did trump do that for the crimes he pardoned his friends with... Bannon, Manafort, Kushner dad, Roger Stone etc etc etc?

Trump is a sleazeball.

Or has any pardon given by a president, had to search for all other criminals with the same crime?

It would be nice and more fair if that were done, but it is just not feasible, and not required.

Quit making excuses. We have covered this already. It's as easy to pardon all as it is for one.

So, trump should not pardon himself, if convicted for the federal indictments, nor pardon all his convicted friends and co-conspirators if elected president, as he did on his last pardoning run?

How did this become a Trump issue? Why can’t we stick with the topic?
I stated my view, there should not be a two tier justice system, that is not justice for all. I am not understanding why I need to clarify my statement, in this case, Hunter gets what he gets and it won’t be 25 years, it will be minimal at best because he has rich white privilege that liberals pretend to be against when it comes to their own.

How white privelege would it be if you were Obama though? :dunno:
Because he is rich enough to buy the lawyers to defend like Hunter has, i mean if he gets 25 years I’d be shocked, if he got more than 5 years I’d be shocked.

How did this become a Trump issue? Why can’t we stick with the topic?
I stated my view, there should not be a two tier justice system, that is not justice for all. I am not understanding why I need to clarify my statement, in this case, Hunter gets what he gets and it won’t be 25 years, it will be minimal at best because he has rich white privilege that liberals pretend to be against when it comes to their own.
careless can't post without deflecting to Trump.

No American has been charged with this crime, ever....under the same situation as Hunter. This law is only used and has only been used on people who have committed ANOTHER CRIME with the gun they got illegally, through lying on a form.

Hunter is the first and only conviction for this crime, without an additional crime attached.
Make up your mind, you said no American has ever been charged with this crime and then you last sentence Hunter is the first and only conviction for his crime without an additional crime. Which is it? You seem to be confused.

Who should pay the price for violating his 5th amendment?
I get that he's a crooked pedophile but his rights are the same as yours and mine as it pertains to this situation.
When they came for "them" I said nothing.... when they came for me there was no one left to stand up for me
They came for Trump first and you said nothing....

Make up your mind, you said no American has ever been charged with this crime and then you last sentence Hunter is the first and only conviction for his crime without an additional crime. Which is it? You seem to be confused.
No one has been charged or convicted of this crime without another crime being involved with the gun to accompany it.

Is that really too hard for you to understand? Yes or no?

No one has been charged or convicted of this crime without another crime being involved with the gun to accompany it.

Is that really too hard for you to understand? Yes or no?
The state of NY never goes after what Trump did, it is all political and I am glad the rich white Democrats and Republicans are going down, they got tons of money to appeal, so be it! I don’t care if Trump, Hunter go to jail, they used the system, they knowingly broke the law and now they can pay! I don’t see you bitching when the average citizen who can’t afford attorneys go to jail.

Your two political parties did this to themselves, the corruption is deep and yet you elect them. We are getting what we deserve and so is Hunter and Trump. Good luck to them, but no sympathy for the white rich privilege that you people bitch about.

The state of NY never goes after what Trump did, it is all political and I am glad the rich white Democrats and Republicans are going down, they got tons of money to appeal, so be it! I don’t care if Trump, Hunter go to jail, they used the system, they knowingly broke the law and now they can pay! I don’t see you bitching when the average citizen who can’t afford attorneys go to jail.

Your two political parties did this to themselves, the corruption is deep and yet you elect them. We are getting what we deserve and so is Hunter and Trump. Good luck to them, but no sympathy for the white rich privilege that you people bitch about.
Sounds personal. Were you shit on by the justice system?? :(

Sounds personal. Were you shit on by the justice system?? :(
So wanting equal justice under the law, equal protection under the law means that it is personnel? I never made it to even a principal’s office, because I obey laws, it is obvious Hunter didn’t, and now he surrenders his freedom for doing so. Raising our kids I told them when you do against the law you take decisions out of your hands and give the justice system the right to make decisions for you. Biden and Trump broke laws that allows others to make decisions for them, whether motivated by politics or not, they gave up ability when they broke the law.

Go tell a poor American that was convicted of a crime he didn’t commit how Biden going to jail for a crime he did commit is fair or right. At least Biden can appeal and even after his conviction, went home with his wife, I don’t feel bad for him or Trump where is NY trial was bogus and charged with crimes that NY has ignored for others. I didn’t see you upset about that. Both should have not been tried because it was politics and that was it, no other reason, however they should have not broke the law to begin with and this wouldn’t be a discussion.

You want better justice for a law breaker because of who they are, I want it for all, see the difference?

If my kid is laundering money for me, then I would be an accomplice in a criminal organization. I would have a mafioso's decision making process of when to protect family I use as assets and when to cut my losses.

I think he should commute Hunter's sentence.

This same judge had a Chinese man who was gun smuggling to California on the same charge, and only gave him a year.

If Hunter gets worse than that, we know this is about politics.

Forum List

Back