BIDEN ADMIN: Children SHOULD have trans-changing surgeries

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
Cliff's Notes:

- The Department of Health and Human Servicesā€™ Office of Population Affairs released a two-page document titled, ā€œGender-Affirming Care and Young People,ā€
- The Document states: ā€œgender-affirming care improves the mental health and overall well-being of gender diverse children and adolescents.ā€
- Forms of "Gender affirming careā€ include puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and gender-affirming surgeries

So Yes, the current administration wants your children to perform permanent destruction of their biological organs before they are the age of 21, or 18, or even 12.

Remember this come November of 2022 and 2024.

Cliff's Notes:

- The Department of Health and Human Servicesā€™ Office of Population Affairs released a two-page document titled, ā€œGender-Affirming Care and Young People,ā€
- The Document states: ā€œgender-affirming care improves the mental health and overall well-being of gender diverse children and adolescents.ā€
- Forms of "Gender affirming careā€ include puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and gender-affirming surgeries

So Yes, the current administration wants your children to perform permanent destruction of their biological organs before they are the age of 21, or 18, or even 12.

Remember this come November of 2022 and 2024.
It turns the old pervert on

It turns the old pervert on
Joe Biden is the guy that used to swim in White House pool butt naked when female Secret Service
officers were on duty.
Finally the women simply refused to let Pervert Joe get his jollies at their expense and they refused to be on duty when Joe let his wang run wild!

You are damned right Biden could very well get a kink out being part of robbing children of their true
sexual identities. Joe Biden is a sick MFer!

Joe Biden is the guy that used to swim in White House pool butt naked when female Secret Service
officers were on duty.
Finally the women simply refused to let Pervert Joe get his jollies at their expense and they refused to be on duty when Joe let his wang run wild!

You are damned right Biden could very well get a kink out being part of robbing children of their true
sexual identities. Joe Biden is a sick MFer!
find-someone-who-looks-at-you-the-way-joe-biden-47238887.png

I'm not anticipating a reply from candycorn .. he gave a talking-point reply, and was busted. Now, he can't answer, so he'll pretend his contenion never existed, but if the situation comes up again, I'm certain he will repeat the same disinformation he gave just now.
CandyCornhole is a she I believe...lololol....OMG gender is everywhere

Most Anti Ameritwat there is

Simply show us the quote. Betcha can't.

Again:

- HHS is a cabinet position from the white house, and put out this notice
- It says "gender-affirming care improves the mental health and overall well-being of gender diverse children and adolescents.ā€
- Forms of "Gender affirming careā€ in the link "include puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and gender-affirming surgeries"

To put it all together.. A Biden appointee thinks puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and surgeries on minors improves their health and overall well-being.

Let me guess.. you're going to say "but it wasn't Biden who said it directly"... LMAO

This administration supports encouraging childrens trans surgeries. Just own it.

Again:

- HHS is a cabinet position from the white house, and put out this notice
- It says "gender-affirming care improves the mental health and overall well-being of gender diverse children and adolescents.ā€
- Forms of "Gender affirming careā€ in the link "include puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and gender-affirming surgeries"

To put it all together.. A Biden appointee thinks puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and surgeries on minors improves their health and overall well-being.

Let me guess.. you're going to say "but it wasn't Biden who said it directly"... LMAO

This administration supports encouraging childrens trans surgeries. Just own it.
Still no quotes saying what is stated in the Title.

Still no quotes saying what is stated in the Title.
Ah yes.

We think Doing X is good for someone's well-being, and it's brave.. but we're not saying they SHOULD do it.

What a coward you are. Pathetic. The fact is, you'll defend this stuff, then deflect when called out on it. If it's so correct, what are you afraid of?

Why won't you own your beliefs? And if they aren't your beliefs, then what are they?

This is your strategy...

Me: Biden said "If you don't vote for me, you're not black"
You: "He never said that"
Me: Here, let me cite it... 'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'.
You: "He never said what you said he said, I'm still waiting for the direct quote".

No honesty or intellect, what a coward.

Ah yes.

We think Doing X is good for someone's well-being, and it's brave.. but we're not saying they SHOULD do it.

What a coward you are. Pathetic. The fact is, you'll defend this stuff, then deflect when called out on it. If it's so correct, what are you afraid of?

Why won't you own your beliefs? And if they aren't your beliefs, then what are they?
Still no quotes saying what is stated in the Title. Either quote the administration or STFU.

Forum List

Back