BIDEN ADMIN: Children SHOULD have trans-changing surgeries

Only if you're interested in the truth. Clearly you have no record of caring about truth and honesty.
The truth is, are you prepared to start your 5, 8, 10 or14 year old child on puberty blockers, hormone therapy, or gender-affirming surgeries?

- It says "gender-affirming care improves the mental health and overall well-being of gender diverse children and adolescents.”
-
This ASSERTION is highly debatable.

There is plenty of evidence that the exact opposite is true.

This smells the same as all that Covid bullshit that came out of the leftard administration. In other words, a pack of lies.

Excuse me, but these people don't know medicine. None of them are doctors. I would disregard their assertions, and check out the reality for myself.

Well, I did that. Here's the reality:

EIGHTY TWO percent of trans gender individuals have contemplated suicide.

FORTY percent have actually done it.

A full HALF, of those who thought about it, actually did it.

This from the government's own data. Corroborated, in this case, by a lot of other similar data.

And excuse me again, did I just hear this idiot leftard government say that puberty blockers can change all this? Gender surgery can change all this?

Mr Biden, stop spewing bullshit. This is not a political issue. You're talking about the medical health of my children. And you're NOT QUALIFIED to do that.

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE that gender surgery reduces the suicide rate.

Show us.

Let's cut to the chase.

There is ONE study that claims improved outcomes after surgery. It's brand new, 2021. It was authored by a fourth year medical student.

It IS statistically significant. Overwhelmingly so. But it needs to be corroborated, and placed into context.

But meanwhile, there are FOUR other studies that claim no benefit from surgery. However they're all older. Surgical methods have definitely improved lately.

Here is a good summary of the studies to date

This from the government's own data. Corroborated, in this case, by a lot of other similar data

944BACDB-4ABB-44D0-9864-D853EB6E6D7A.jpeg

Cliff's Notes:

- The Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Population Affairs released a two-page document titled, “Gender-Affirming Care and Young People,”
- The Document states: “gender-affirming care improves the mental health and overall well-being of gender diverse children and adolescents.”
- Forms of "Gender affirming care” include puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and gender-affirming surgeries

So Yes, the current administration wants your children to perform permanent destruction of their biological organs before they are the age of 21, or 18, or even 12.

Remember this come November of 2022 and 2024.
This kind of depravity practiced by The Federal Gov't says a whole lot about where we are today as a nation.

If God wipes the slate clean again tomorrow we'll have earned it.

This ASSERTION is highly debatable.

There is plenty of evidence that the exact opposite is true.

This smells the same as all that Covid bullshit that came out of the leftard administration. In other words, a pack of lies.

Excuse me, but these people don't know medicine. None of them are doctors. I would disregard their assertions, and check out the reality for myself.

Well, I did that. Here's the reality:

EIGHTY TWO percent of trans gender individuals have contemplated suicide.

This from the government's own data. Corroborated, in this case, by a lot of other similar data.

And excuse me again, did I just hear this idiot leftard government say that puberty blockers can change all this? Gender surgery can change all this?

Mr Biden, stop spewing bullshit. This is not a political issue. You're talking about the medical health of my children. And you're NOT QUALIFIED to do that.

SHOW US THE EVIDENCE that gender surgery reduces the suicide rate.

Show us.
That they are screwed up in the head isn't being debated.

The debate is over what we can do to help them.

Teach little boys how to be boys and grow into men, teach little girls how to be girls and then to become women.

All confusion removed.

Placating a mental defect however does nothing to improve the situation of the victim, it just creates even more victims.

If you're born without a Y chromosome you're girl, if your'e born with a Y chromosome you're a boy.

We don't need anything other than basic biology to understand that and teaching anything else just creates more problems.

Let's cut to the chase.

There is ONE study that claims improved outcomes after surgery. It's brand new, 2021. It was authored by a fourth year medical student.

It IS statistically significant. Overwhelmingly so. But it needs to be corroborated, and placed into context.

But meanwhile, there are FOUR other studies that claim no benefit from surgery. However they're all older. Surgical methods have definitely improved lately.

Here is a good summary of the studies to date

One study is a discussion point, it is not statistically or academically significant.

One study is a discussion point, it is not statistically or academically significant.
Yes. That is my conclusion as well.

And, the reason for the post.

Biden is making an assertion that is as of this moment "barely" supported by science

This is the same stunt these idiots pulled with Covid, trying to look like authorities when they didn't know wtf was going on

Cliff's Notes:

- The Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Population Affairs released a two-page document titled, “Gender-Affirming Care and Young People,”
- The Document states: “gender-affirming care improves the mental health and overall well-being of gender diverse children and adolescents.”
- Forms of "Gender affirming care” include puberty blockers, hormone therapy, and gender-affirming surgeries

So Yes, the current administration wants your children to perform permanent destruction of their biological organs before they are the age of 21, or 18, or even 12.

Remember this come November of 2022 and 2024.
5a19a7bea1fd002bf2f3c66cd543fa62982218444fa5d80a24c43e32b4c3976f.jpg

The truth is, are you prepared to start your 5, 8, 10 or14 year old child on puberty blockers, hormone therapy, or gender-affirming surgeries?
~~~~~~
It's obvious that Candycorn was incapable to answer.

Forum List

Back