Biden Admin Presents China With Intel On Russia's Troop Buildup...

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
...and Chinese officials rebuffed the U.S. and apparently shared the information with Moscow.

Fuck me . This idiot will be the death of us all.

JUST IN - Biden admin presented China with intelligence on Russia's troop buildup in hopes Xi would step in.

Chinese officials rebuffed the U.S. and apparently shared the information with Moscow.U.S. Officials Repeatedly Urged China to Help Avert War in Ukraine
Disclose.tv
Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) February 25, 2022

"Think the worst path to take and voila! You’ll understand Biden’s polices. Why all this now? Because Russia and China see weakness.

Biden admin presented China with intelligence on Russia’s troop buildup in hopes Xi would step in.

Chinese officials rebuffed the U.S. and apparently shared the information with Moscow.

The Chinese Communist government has ordered news and social media outlets to avoid posting anything critical of Russia or favourable to NATO. The moves come after Russia launched a “full-scale invasion” of Ukraine."

Beijing Biden Admin Gave China Russia Troop Intel, China Gave It to Moscow – Geller Report

...and Chinese officials rebuffed the U.S. and apparently shared the information with Moscow.

"Think the worst path to take and voila! You’ll understand Biden’s polices. Why all this now? Because Russia and China see weakness.

Biden admin presented China with intelligence on Russia’s troop buildup in hopes Xi would step in.

Chinese officials rebuffed the U.S. and apparently shared the information with Moscow.

The Chinese Communist government has ordered news and social media outlets to avoid posting anything critical of Russia or favourable to NATO. The moves come after Russia launched a “full-scale invasion” of Ukraine."

Beijing Biden Admin Gave China Russia Troop Intel, China Gave It to Moscow – Geller Report
So, the Chinese told the Russians about their own troop movements? What am I missing here? :1041:

Great, so not only is Biden incompetent and barely cognizant, he's also a fucking traitor and a coward.

You are missing that Biden gave our intel to his CCP masters.
Which in turn was given back to Russia, so Russia (and the CCP) knows how accurate or inaccurate our intel is.
I’d like them to know our intel is very accurate. What’s the problem now? :cool-45:

So, the Chinese told the Russians about their own troop movements? What am I missing here? :1041:

It isn't about just troops movements. That in itself means nothing because Russia knows what they are doing.

It's the simple fact that Biden gave info to China and China ran to Russia with it. The problem here is in between the lines, not the lines themselves.

It's also the side effect it has of showing Biden is running to others and wanting them to step in. It's a sign of weakness and poor character to run and tattle in hopes the 3rd party will get involved. If he wanted help he should have come out and asked for it. Not that china would help, it was stupid to even consider they might. It's also stupid to run and give Intel to your enemies.

I agree

biden is an idiot

but so are the the transgender military advisors that are left after purging normal conservatives and libertarians from the Pentagon

Last edited:

Apparently you're missing quite a lot. Revealing to both the Chinese and Russians our ability to determine their troop strength is a stupid thing, especially coming from someone who's supposed to be the CIC of the Armed Forces.

Don't kid yourself. This is just one in a long list of tactical blunders, mistakes, underestimations, and general fuckups these clowns have done. They have no business being where they are right now. The Biden administration's incompetence has already resulted in the deaths of 13 American soldiers during their botched Afghan pullout, and will more than likely cost many more lives before they're done, including civilian lives. Possibly even you or someone you love.

Apparently you're missing quite a lot. Revealing to both the Chinese and Russians our ability to determine their troop strength is a stupid thing, especially coming from someone who's supposed to be the CIC of the Armed Forces.

Don't kid yourself. This is just one in a long list of tactical blunders, mistakes, underestimations, and general fuckups these clowns have done. They have no business being where they are right now. The Biden administration's incompetence has already resulted in the deaths of 13 American soldiers during their botched Afghan pullout, and will more than likely cost many more lives before they're done, including civilian lives. Possibly even you or someone you love.
I’d like them to know exactly how good our intel is. Then they’ll know they won’t be getting away with anything.

I'm torn about this approach. If the U.S were in direct combat, this would be a serious violation. In this instance, I assume they showed some info to say "here they are, deny these facts or, have a chat with Putin".

It might have been better to show it at the U.N for the world to see as they did during the Cuban Missile Crisis and not just have us rely on graphics on CNN to see the build up. of course, in this case, Russia didn't deny this build up.

As it were, Russia isn't helped by this, I'm no military expert, but maybe they could alter their position if possible to decrease Ukraine information that they had at that point, but, it was no secret.

In the end, the bigger message here should be that America is going to the CCP for assistance because it no longer views itself as the global leader.

I can't imagine the last president doing this, unless it was a rogue general advising China in case of an attack...

I’d like them to know our intel is very accurate. What’s the problem now? :cool-45:

No problem at all. Why doesn't he give them our nuclear codes while he's at it? Maybe he can throw in a free Hunter painting worth between 70K and 500K these days. Why not? Probably one of the best business deals he's made with the Communist Chinese in the past year.

What?

China, in their hatred and jealousy for the US, has been a partner with Russia from the very beginning. But deep down inside, China is not wishing Russia well either. China is hoping for maximum damage to both Ukraine and Russia and naturally, Biden is too stupid to realize that.

The Biden administration told them everything we know about Russian military movements.

That's just fucking stupid.

It's more proof that Xi and Putin own Biden. That's why you don't vote for an obviously corrupt politician.

Last edited:
No problem at all. Why doesn't he give them our nuclear codes while he's at it? Maybe he can throw in a free Hunter painting worth between 70K and 500K these days. Why not? Probably one of the best business deals he's made with the Communist Chinese in the past year.
Why don’t you engage their brain once in awhile? If I knew someone else knew my every move, I’d be spooked.

Everything apparently: how we gather intel, where our resources are, China probably already grabbed the information from our servers oh and Biden is a clusterfuck. The French, Brits Germans and now China won't work with him

Forum List

Back