Biden admin pressured Twitter to censor medical experts who questioned CDC Covid guidance on vaccines (Twitter Files)

I don't see the correlation between these events. Trump was not impeached for violating the first amendment.

The FBI didn't stop any info, they requested.

Are you unable to fathom the distinction?
Lol, they had the Hunter laptop story labeled Russian disinformation. When it was true. They interfered in an election and that's what supposedly Trump was impeached for.

Lol, they had the Hunter laptop story labeled Russian disinformation. When it was true. They interfered in an election and that's what supposedly Trump was impeached for.
False equivalence. Trump requesting Ukraine just announce an investigation and the implied coercion are not the same as Trump's FBI requesting things not be posted.

Screenshot_20221203-083436~2.png

Covid denialists must be censored. There's too much at stake for government to be humouring them on their irrational and batshit crazy dogma against the vaccines and other precautions.

Just allow them to use horse dewormer as their 'FREEDOM' of choice.

It's time to move on folks!
And moving on will help the huge task of eliminating Trump too.

Admit it was a lie, and stop spreading mis-information.

Twitter censored information about Ukraine war, Covid vaccines under direction from US intelligence agencies & Biden

Birx publicly admitted she and Fauci just made up shit and lied while advising about COVID - the mask mandates, tbe lockdowns, tbe vaccine mandates, etc...

The Biden administration censored and silence the truth and any opposition to the official Bidrn ad.inistration / Party line.

Birx publicly admitted she and Fauci just made up shit and lied while advising about COVID - the mask mandates, tbe lockdowns, tbe vaccine mandates, etc...

The Biden administration censored and silence the truth and any opposition to the official Bidrn ad.inistration / Party line.
Link please.

Link please.

Then again many of you have proven either ignorant to be able to do research or unwilling...

This isn't THE link I used but are some I found in less tban 20 seconds...

Birx pushed for the vaccine mandates but later said she knew the vaccines wouldn't protect people...

Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing

"President Trump's former Covid-19 adviser Dr. Deborah Birx has made several stunning admissions of late - first telling the Daily Mail that Covid-19 "came out of the box ready to infect" when it hit Wuhan, China in 2019 - and that it may have been created by Chinese scientists who were "working on coronavirus vaccines."

Birx admitted in her new book that she and Dr. Anthony Fauci were essentially shooting from the hip when it came to national directives such as "two weeks to stop the spread," and social distancing requirements.

"Birx "admitted to making things up," adding that she and Fauci "were lying to the president and to the American people about their COVID protocols."

Feel free to use the USMB search feature to find it in my posts - I posted it a lot .... or get off your ass and google it yourself.
No thanks. You made the statement, if you can't support it, that's your problem.

I can only assume you made it up out of whole cloth as ordered by your media masters.

Forum List

Back