Biden admin pressured Twitter to censor medical experts who questioned CDC Covid guidance on vaccines (Twitter Files)

What blackmail? Trump is the one that implied weapons would not be sent unless Z announced an investigation.

Speculation...and Twitter stopped the story, not the FBI.
You're so full of shit. Biden told him if he didn't fire the investigating the investor. Investigating his sons company, he wouldn't get his billion dollars. Biden said it himself, in fact bragged about it. Trump asked about it.

Then again many of you have proven either ignorant to be able to do research or unwilling...

This isn't THE link I used but are some I found in less tban 20 seconds...

Wow. This is damning. She felt she couldn't make national recommendation because Trump might see it?

What a great example of failed leadership.

She didn't lie though that I could see, she simply was afraid of Trump's reaction if she made national recommendations that went again what Trump said.

Your angle is weird on this. All of see are more failures by Trump's administration. I didn't see that she lied and she had the full support of the white house.

The current right wing narrative hasn't changed, the virus wasn't real, it was a Democrat conspiracy, staged by global elites yada yada yada, but now you are telling me this narrative is Birxs fault and that COVID was serious and we should have had shutdowns?

You seem to be playing both sides of the fence.

Birx pushed for the vaccine mandates but later said she knew the vaccines wouldn't protect people...

Dr. Birx Admits She And Fauci Made Up 'The Science' On Lockdowns, Social Distancing

"President Trump's former Covid-19 adviser Dr. Deborah Birx has made several stunning admissions of late - first telling the Daily Mail that Covid-19 "came out of the box ready to infect" when it hit Wuhan, China in 2019 - and that it may have been created by Chinese scientists who were "working on coronavirus vaccines."

Birx admitted in her new book that she and Dr. Anthony Fauci were essentially shooting from the hip when it came to national directives such as "two weeks to stop the spread," and social distancing requirements.

"Birx "admitted to making things up," adding that she and Fauci "were lying to the president and to the American people about their COVID protocols."
Of course they were shooting at the hip. COVID was new. They were making recommendations based on the best knowledge data had provided so far not on established data.

I appreciate the links but all you did was shed more light in how horrible a leader Trump was.

You're so full of shit. Biden told him if he didn't fire the investigating the investor.

Yeah, at the request of Congress and the president. Are you really that ignorant?

Did you think Biden did that without anyone's knowledge? ROFL.

Investigating his sons company, he wouldn't get his billion dollars. Biden said it himself, in fact bragged about it. Trump asked about it.
Link.

Twitter censored information about Ukraine war, Covid vaccines under direction from US intelligence agencies & Biden

Straight out of the Third Reich playbook.

Wow. This is damning. She felt she couldn't make national recommendation because Trump might see it?

What a great example of failed leadership.

She didn't lie though that I could see, she simply was afraid of Trump's reaction if she made national recommendations that went again what Trump said.

Your angle is weird on this. All of see are more failures by Trump's administration. I didn't see that she lied and she had the full support of the white house.

The current right wing narrative hasn't changed, the virus wasn't real, it was a Democrat conspiracy, staged by global elites yada yada yada, but now you are telling me this narrative is Birxs fault and that COVID was serious and we should have had shutdowns?

You seem to be playing both sides of the fence.

Of course they were shooting at the hip. COVID was new. They were making recommendations based on the best knowledge data had provided so far not on established data.

I appreciate the links but all you did was shed more light in how horrible a leader Trump was.
You arr attempting to justify Birx's and Fauci's lies, which devastated lives, destroyed businesses, severely damaged the economy, hurt the well-being / health of children, and thrned Americans into mindless sheep controlled by the govt basrd on the fact that COVID was brand new.

Birx and Fauci were claiming their bullshit was based on SCIENCE, and you just made the case proving they were i tentionally lying because there was no science.

And it does not take a scientist or a doctor to know that some cloth mask bought at Wal Mart or ACE Hardware was not going to stop a VIRUS.

People of any intelligence / common sense knew that was bullshit the minute it was uttered. Any military member who had EVER worn a MOPP suit knew the govt was lying to people.

Bidrn, pushing an experimental drug, telling people COVID was a 'disease / illness of the UN-vacciated' was one of tbe biggest examples of govt dis-information ever.

Neither pharmaceutical company tested to even see if these vaccines prevented the virus from spreading / people from getting it. Bidrn was vaxed and boosted 4 - 5 times and still caught COVID at leadt TWICE.

Instead of lie to peple and f* up their lives, they should have told everyonethe truth.

From the origin of COVID to mandatory 1-size-fits-all COVID vaccines, the Biden administration has lied about almost ecerything.

You arr attempting to justify Birx's and Fauci's lies, which devastated lives, destroyed businesses, severely damaged the economy, hurt the well-being / health of children, and thrned Americans into mindless sheep controlled by the govt basrd on the fact that COVID was brand new.

Birx and Fauci were claiming their bullshit was based on SCIENCE, and you just made the case proving they were i tentionally lying because there was no science.

And it does not take a scientist or a doctor to know that some cloth mask bought at Wal Mart or ACE Hardware was not going to stop a VIRUS.

People of any intelligence / common sense knew that was bullshit the minute it was uttered. Any military member who had EVER worn a MOPP suit knew the govt was lying to people.

Bidrn, pushing an experimental drug, telling people COVID was a 'disease / illness of the UN-vacciated' was one of tbe biggest examples of govt dis-information ever.

Neither pharmaceutical company tested to even see if these vaccines prevented the virus from spreading / people from getting it. Bidrn was vaxed and boosted 4 - 5 times and still caught COVID at leadt TWICE.

Instead of lie to peple and f* up their lives, they should have told everyonethe truth.

From the origin of COVID to mandatory 1-size-fits-all COVID vaccines, the Biden administration has lied about almost ecerything.
Make a thread. Send me an invite. It will be great.

Hunter's laptop proves it, but personally Biden being a pedophile that inappropriately showered with his daughter. Would definitely turn me against him. But you loons look the other way.
Yawn... Deflect, evade, obfuscate.

Make a thread. Have fun.

Free speech was not violated.
You haven't a clue so, shove off.

When the government starts using language like, "Cannot be permitted" then free speech is under assault.

You'd be the loudest stuck pig if it was a Republican making these comments.

totally discredited like all your crap...

Plug your ears and hum is all you have...

Choosing "truths over facts," eh?

How about Science... Real data.... Not BS from Big Pharma companies pushing the poison...

Results Among 51011 employees, 20689 (41%) had had a previous documented episode of COVID-19, and 42064 (83%) had received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 occurred in 2452 (5%) during the study. Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received

All I know is I was told that the vaccine would prevent me from getting Covid. I got the vax and 4 subsequent boosters....Then I got Covid. Then the story changed to 'well you could have got a worse case without the vax.' All along the CDC was saying that my chances of dying from Covid was about 5% with no vaccination. Fauci told us not to mask before he told us to wear multiple masks. Fauci said he was not involved with gain of function, then we found out he was with the alliance of the department he led (NIH) and Wuhan.

Plug your ears and hum is all you have...

Choosing "truths over facts," eh?

How about Science... Real data.... Not BS from Big Pharma companies pushing the poison...

Results Among 51011 employees, 20689 (41%) had had a previous documented episode of COVID-19, and 42064 (83%) had received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. COVID-19 occurred in 2452 (5%) during the study. Risk of COVID-19 increased with time since the most recent prior COVID-19 episode and with the number of vaccine doses previously received
totally discredited, the results of this study are totally screwed up to say something they never meant to be. Because the ones over 75 years old were 94% vaccinated and they were the ones that died anyway. That is why this article is crap propaganda and will never be in any respected media outlet.

All I know is I was told that the vaccine would prevent me from getting Covid. I got the vax and 4 subsequent boosters....Then I got Covid. Then the story changed to 'well you could have got a worse case without the vax.' All along the CDC was saying that my chances of dying from Covid was about 5% with no vaccination. Fauci told us not to mask before he told us to wear multiple masks. Fauci said he was not involved with gain of function, then we found out he was with the alliance of the department he led (NIH) and Wuhan.
Yes the first vaccine was 94% effective and we could have stopped it right there if Republicans had gotten vaccinated. Now it's about 50-60% as far as transmission goes, but people die and get hospitalized without the shot much more often. Everything you know is fake news and total garbage.

You haven't a clue so, shove off.

When the government starts using language like, "Cannot be permitted" then free speech is under assault.

You'd be the loudest stuck pig if it was a Republican making these comments.
Destructive hateful divisive lies should be stopped on social media. It's like screaming fire in a crowded theater. And you are a brainwashed functional idiot congratulations ignoramus

Forum List

Back