Biden admin torched over bombshell footage: 'Literally breaking the law'

That's more of a comment on our embarrassing xenophobic Society

While I noted there is nothing illegal here it is cowardly if they are only doing this after dark. It's pretty bad that a president can't simply note "This is our immigration laws, it has been for decades".

While I noted there is nothing illegal here it is cowardly if they are only doing this after dark. It's pretty bad that a president can't simply note "This is our immigration laws, it has been for decades".
I agree 100%.

I noticed many of the Trump cultists here are steadily devolving.

Senility?

Heavy drinking?

COVID brain fog?

Butthurt-induced blind rage?

Probably a combination of all that, and more.

It's obvious that you are no fan of national security and soverignity.
Such is the burden of being a Bidenista.

Biden admin torched over bombshell footage: 'Literally breaking the law'​

Former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino joined 'America's Newsroom' to discuss the bombshell footage. #FoxNews

Commentary:
I’m sure the Biden admin is terrified. Only those that consume conservative media know anything about this. That means most of the public is blissfully ignorant.
No one is ever held accountable unless it’s those DOJ designated terrorist parents in Virginia or somewhere attending a school board meeting.
Hmm.., our 46th president in the human traffic business. No doubt these are the "legal residents" they want to vote.
The Biden administration needs to be held accountable for this NOW.
Our country is in serious decline on a number of fronts.
The best years this country ever saw were the 1950s and 60s. Honesty, Integrity, Moral and Family Values, Allegiance to Our Country,
Americans are arming themselves in record numbers with good reason. The founders got it right 250 years ago: "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness."

Forget the 25th Amendment, this is Sedition! Insurrection!! Treason!

1643324216723.png

Quick let's fly hundreds of flights around the country to prevent global warming, decrease the spread of the COVID pandemic, and cure the illegal immigration problem down on the border.

*****SMILE*****

:)

He's literally using the office of the presidency to undermine the very fabric of our Republic.

I'm sure they'll all be issued drivers licenses and automatically registered to vote in short order.

We have millions of poor Americans going nowhere

and libs want to flood the schools and job market and welfare system with millions of illegal aliens that America does not want or need?

thats total insanity

You can see the policy every day and night on the mexico border and the flights taking illegsls all over America
Amnesty laws? Oh, then you are confused. Those laws have been on the books for a while.

So you have nothing. I figured.

But angry white man on teevee said it was Biden policy. So then you say it.

Forget the 25th Amendment, this is Sedition! Insurrection!! Treason!

Treason, for sure.

That whole ''asylum'' shtick is worn out.

These people are here illegally. Effectively invited to come into our country illegally with the help of the cartels, border agents told to stand down and then bussed and flown illegally wherever the Democrat party deems them useful.

It's Cloward-Piven on a whole new level.

View attachment 593534

Quick let's fly hundreds of flights around the country to prevent global warming, decrease the spread of the COVID pandemic, and cure the illegal immigration problem down on the border.

*****SMILE*****

:)

As opposed to....

You know, any of you are free to make suggestions.

Lots of crybabying around d here...yet nobody can say what should be done instead.

It's almost as if this is just white wing fake outrage. Again.

Biden admin torched over bombshell footage: 'Literally breaking the law'​

Former Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino joined 'America's Newsroom' to discuss the bombshell footage. #FoxNews

Commentary:
I’m sure the Biden admin is terrified. Only those that consume conservative media know anything about this. That means most of the public is blissfully ignorant.
No one is ever held accountable unless it’s those DOJ designated terrorist parents in Virginia or somewhere attending a school board meeting.
Hmm.., our 46th president in the human traffic business. No doubt these are the "legal residents" they want to vote.
The Biden administration needs to be held accountable for this NOW.
Our country is in serious decline on a number of fronts.
The best years this country ever saw were the 1950s and 60s. Honesty, Integrity, Moral and Family Values, Allegiance to Our Country,
Americans are arming themselves in record numbers with good reason. The founders got it right 250 years ago: "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness."

Democrats are the enemy of America and Americans.

There is no law that makes it illegal for the federal government to transport immigrants who come here seeking asylum.

Aiding and abetting illegal immigrants is a crime. So secretly flying them around on planes and depositing them throughout our nation is against the law.

Golly, "torched" by FOX News.

What does that make it, about a thousand times he's been "torched"?

Cultists never learn.

Is it really so hard to watch the video and then discuss the content of the video?

You're like a neighborhood dog. Just wanders into somomeones yard, takes a shit, then wanders off again.

They aren't illegal. Coming here to seek amnesty is legal.

They cannot claim amnesty without a hearing. Until then, THEY ARE ILLEGAL.

Is It Illegal to Transport an Undocumented Immigrant Within the U.S.?​

A federal law does exist that makes it a crime to transport or attempt to transport a noncitizen within the U.S

In order to convict someone under this section of the law, the prosecutors would need to show that:

• the defendant transported or attempted to transport a noncitizen within the U.S.
  • the noncitizen was in the U.S. in violation of U.S. law (as would be the case with any undocumented person)
  • the defendant was aware that the noncitizen was in the U.S. unlawfully and acted in reckless disregard of this fact, and
  • the defendant acted willfully in furtherance of the noncitizen's legal violation.
The Biden administration meets all 4 of these criteria easily.

I believe in legal immigration. I understand the desire to come to this country. But our immigration laws have not kept pace, and have created the problem, going all the way back to at least Reagan, as neither party want to solve it. But, to not only refuse to enforce, but facilitate unregulated immigration at or border to include night flights to avoid public knowledge that would not be approved, is wrong, if we are to be a country of laws. I did not like Donny's policies at the border, considering them worse than Obama and Bush before him, but Joe's behind the back, under cover of darkness working around the laws is worse. I was a Joe voter and supporter, but I know right from wrong when I see it. It is his border and immigration polices that piss me off the most, of anything he has actually done. I have taken a lot of grief and abuse on here supporting Joe, but I never made any pretense of being anything but an Independent, so I do not see any valid excuse for his action making the immigration mess worse and I don't like people sneaking around doing crap behind our backs and that is clearly what is being done. Recorded video as it happens is good as gold bonded proof where I come from.

Forum List

Back