Biden admin torched over bombshell footage: 'Literally breaking the law'

Aiding and abetting illegal immigrants is a crime. So secretly flying them around on planes and depositing them throughout our nation is against the law.

There is nothing illegal in getting here and then applying for asylum. It's how our laws work. Learn them before spouting off.

There is nothing illegal in getting here and then applying for asylum. It's how our laws work. Learn them before spouting off.

See post 39 and STFU. They didn't apply for amnesty. They snuck in and got caught and are being processed all around the nation. And them even applying for amnesty doesn't change that they are illegal and that is breaking federal law.

Stop making shit up and trying to form an argument around your made up shit.

I believe in legal immigration. I understand the desire to come to this country. But our immigration laws have not kept pace, and have created the problem, going all the way back to at least Reagan, as neither party want to solve it. But, to not only refuse to enforce, but facilitate unregulated immigration at or border to include night flights to avoid public knowledge that would not be approved, is wrong, if we are to be a country of laws. I did not like Donny's policies at the border, considering them worse than Obama and Bush before him, but Joe's behind the back, under cover of darkness working around the laws is worse. I was a Joe voter and supporter, but I know right from wrong when I see it. It is his border and immigration polices that piss me off the most, of anything he has actually done. I have taken a lot of grief and abuse on here supporting Joe, but I never made any pretense of being anything but an Independent, so I do not see any valid excuse for his action making the immigration mess worse and I don't like people sneaking around doing crap behind our backs and that is clearly what is being done. Recorded video as it happens is good as gold bonded proof where I come from.
Refuse to enforce?

Uh...wut?

Have you seen how many people we have arrested and deported?

Our system cannot keep up, and our immigration laws are archaic.

That's exactly right. Just as their coming here is perfectly legal.

But we will be treated to 17 hours and 6 minutes of fake white boy outrage anyway.
There is only just so much money you can get from taxpayers. This is important. I guarantee you there will be more redistribution for people coming in from areas of the world as illegals and legal and less for African Americans as the years go by. Prog agendas use and dump people when not needed.

See post 39 and STFU. They didn't apply for amnesty. They snuck in and got caught and are being processed all around the nation. And them even applying for amnesty doesn't change that they are illegal and that is breaking federal law.

Stop making shit up and trying to form an argument around your made up shit.

Those seeking asylum are not here illegally. They are here following US asylum laws.

Half the nation could care less.
This will not change one single Democrat vote. Not one.
True

the clueless half that will soon demand that we spend more on welfare without understanding the added burden that biden’s open open borders policy causes

Haha, you don't even know what you posted. So embarrassing.

NO, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I POSTED. You're too fucking stupid to read.

Is It Illegal to Transport an Undocumented Immigrant Within the U.S.?​

A federal law does exist that makes it a crime to transport or attempt to transport a noncitizen within the U.S

In order to convict someone under this section of the law, the prosecutors would need to show that:

• the defendant transported or attempted to transport a noncitizen within the U.S.
  • the noncitizen was in the U.S. in violation of U.S. law (as would be the case with any undocumented person)
  • the defendant was aware that the noncitizen was in the U.S. unlawfully and acted in reckless disregard of this fact, and
  • the defendant acted willfully in furtherance of the noncitizen's legal violation.
The Biden administration meets all 4 of these criteria easily.

Those seeking asylum are documented.

No, they are not LOL God damn you are a stupid mother fucker. I try to assume you have some fucking brains.

Prove that every one of these people on these planes being flown around the country have sought asylum. Until you are granted asylum, YOU ARE ILLEGAL.

You don't just walk in and say "seeking asylum" and you're free to go.

Fuck you dude, you're so fucking stupid you're simply not worth my time. I'm going take a shit, at least then I will have something to do other than argue with an idiot.

Forum List

Back