Biden admin torched over bombshell footage: 'Literally breaking the law'

Fox News is far from perfect but they are the only network that isn't a lapdog of the Democratic Party. That's why we ONLY see the taxpayer funded charter flight videos on Fox.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Why didn't they tell you about this when Trump was doing it?

See posts 97 and 98.

Strange, I don't recall any legislators calling for Trump's impeachment over this policy which he initiated for the first time in history.

IT'S OKAY WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!™

How come none of you tards remembered that Trump was doing the same thing?

I've often said you have the memories of goldfish and you keep proving it.

That's what makes it so easy for your propagandists to continually hoax you over and over and over.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

Fuck you. I equate Grammar Faggots with a tree stump grinder and wood chipper

BTW.What 40 hr a week alarm button pushers think is meaningless as a bosses thumb up their miserable slave labor asses
has nothing to do with grammar.

just you being a doosh.

That's exactly right. Just as their coming here is perfectly legal.

But we will be treated to 17 hours and 6 minutes of fake white boy outrage anyway.
So you say it's legal eh? I doubt if it's legal. It probably falls somewhere in the greater umbrella of eminent domain which has always been hotly contested. Legal or not surely you can't be so stupid as to realize how damaging that activity really is.

I've noticed many of the Trump cultists here are steadily devolving.

Senility?

Heavy drinking?

COVID brain fog?

Butthurt-induced blind rage?

Probably a combination of all that, and more.
Nah what you are noticing is people being disgusted at an administration that is actively destroying the country it pretends to represent and doing so at the behest of foreign interests. Have a care... many of your own feel the same way and I expect you will discover that in November.

Golly, "torched" by FOX News.

What does that make it, about a thousand times he's been "torched"?

Cultists never learn.
Do you deny what has happened?

Holy fucking shit. You are only interested in shitting on the source.

The house is burning down and you're questioning whether or not the fire department is a credible source when firefighters yell "the roof is on fire. Get out."

:laughing0301:

Shameful and wrong. He deserves the scorn on his immigration policies!
He definitly deserves scorn over his immigration and southern border policies. I am glad to be one of the people that have griped about it since it started and he caused the first wave to reach us by announcing his more accepting stance on the foreigner coming across the US/Mexican border.

There is no law that makes it illegal for the federal government to transport immigrants who come here seeking asylum.
They are illegal ergo our government is aiding illegal activity that their hiding of the facts shows that they know that they are aiding criminal activity.

They are illegal ergo our government is aiding illegal activity that their hiding of the facts shows that they know that they are aiding criminal activity.

They are not illegal until a court declares them so.

Ukraine needs soldiers, aid workers, and other help, these folks are welcome and Zelensky is waiving visas. Win/win.

Forum List

Back