Biden administration is blaming "construction workers" for the cocaine found in Joe Biden's house

That would be infringing on their freedoms my friend. Extreme rightists can't make demands on the people only to serve their political whims.

Maybe you would like to reconsider your demand for drug testing without cause?

There are many US companies that do random drug testing of all their employees ALL THE TIME. That is their right as an employer

That would be infringing on their freedoms my friend. Extreme rightists can't make demands on the people only to serve their political whims.

Maybe you would like to reconsider your demand for drug testing without cause?
You don't think finding a baggie of coke on the job isn't cause to drug test??? really?

You don't think finding a baggie of coke on the job isn't cause to drug test??? really?
Definitely not in Canada if the circumstances were the same.

Forcing a crew of construction workers to submit to a drug test on the basis of finding evidence in the vicinity of their job site??

Are you and Americans ready to go that far already? Why not ask the question here, so that you will know if you're supported?

There are many US companies that do random drug testing of all their employees ALL THE TIME. That is their right as an employer
As a Canadian I don't accept that as an employer's right. Regardless of whether or not it's practice in Canada.

But no doubt you do!

The true cultists will have no problem believing that construction workers brought bags of cocaine into the White House while they were working there.

It totally wasn't brought in by the cocaine addict who lives there, guys. Believe me!

Wow. I wasn't aware that Hunter and Kamala were construction workers. Learn something new everyday.

Perhaps, but I dont think it is as thorough as on the way in.

Not to get hung up on this. My point was why would a construction worker beat SS and smuggle in coke, and then leave it.

Makes no sense. It was not a construction worker
Actually you have a good point. Every high security job I’ve ever done you check tools in and out through security every day. This includes anything in your pockets.

As a Canadian I don't accept that as an employer's right. Regardless of whether or not it's practice in Canada.

But no doubt you do!

Did you really think about what you said before you posted it??????

Laws and rights are very different in Canada vs US.........so any thought you may have about our laws aren't worth a tinkers damn because you aren't subject to them.

But no doubt you do!
Every truck driver in the US or Canada is drug tested. Why not the government people?

Are you drinking this early in the a.m.? Your post is decidedly less concise than the claptrap that you usually post. Run along. When you have standing in a discussion, people will respond. You have none and you are grossly ignorant of the US law so again, STFU, duck.
Wait, which one is the Canadian Donald?

Are there multiple Canadian Donald's?

I lost track. Too much noise.

Definitely not in Canada if the circumstances were the same.

Forcing a crew of construction workers to submit to a drug test on the basis of finding evidence in the vicinity of their job site??

Are you and Americans ready to go that far already? Why not ask the question here, so that you will know if you're supported?
Haha wow yes it’s certainly cause for a drug test here…drugs were found on the job…what employer wants their employees using drugs on the job???

But no doubt you do!
Employees don’t have the right to use drugs on the job in Canada…stop lying

Maybe I owe the other Donald an apology.

I'll figure it out later. Too tired right now. Been up all night working on web sites.

That’s a good one snd half true
The construction worker is Hunters dealer and he left it there for Hunter. He had to come to Hunter while Hunter is hidden away in WH to avoid arrest warrants.

Forum List

Back