Biden administration is blaming "construction workers" for the cocaine found in Joe Biden's house

That would be infringing on their freedoms my friend. Extreme rightists can't make demands on the people only to serve their political whims.

Maybe you would like to reconsider your demand for drug testing without cause?
It's normal for those in the construction field in the DMV area to be drug tested and go thru a security clearance before being allowed to work on any government property. I say this because I'm in the construction industry and every company I have worked for in this area (DMV) requires a drug test as part of the employment process.

It's normal for those in the construction field in the DMV area to be drug tested and go thru a security clearance before being allowed to work on any government property. I say this because I'm in the construction industry and every company I have worked for in this area (DMV) requires a drug test as part of the employment process.
And then there's non-government in Canada that verifies that he was lying. And I think that in Canada some truck drivers and cab drivers aren't tested.

They won't ever find out who it belongs to. They will keep dancing around it until another story pops up and people lose interest in the cocaine and it will just magically go away never to be spoken of again.

They are showing the world that they have full control of the narrative. They've changed their story 4 times, they were going to set up a staffer, now they will blame it on a construction guy. But gosh, WE MAY NEVER KNOW how that darn cocaine got into the highest security building in the country. GMAFB

Actually you have a good point. Every high security job I’ve ever done you check tools in and out through security every day. This includes anything in your pockets.
lol

Wait till you get into biologicals.

Not only do you have to empty your pockets, but then you have to strip naked, and then they burn off the outer layer of your skin with ultraviolet light. Then you can put on the monkey suit, and that's supposed to keep you sterile but it doesn't always work. So then you gotta repeat the whole thing again on the way out.

Yeah. And truckers, and even asbestos contractors. Nurses, sometimes...

It must have been the black construction worker. Didn’t Biden ask a black reporter if he was on drugs during as interview?

I’m a conservative and no fan of Biden and the Democrats but I could really give a shit about Cocaine use in the White House. I’m sure this is not the first Administration to have Cochin in the WH either.

What annoys me are these pathetic cover-up and blame attempts. Man the hell up, admit it, and move forward. Say it was a staff member and the issue is being handled privately. Blaming Construction crews is only going to bring more suspicion heat.

I’m a conservative and no fan of Biden and the Democrats but I could really give a shit about Cocaine use in the White House. I’m sure this is not the first Administration to have Cochin in the WH either.

What annoys me are these pathetic cover-up and blame attempts. Man the hell up, admit it, and move forward. Say it was a staff member and the issue is being handled privately. Blaming Construction crews is only going to bring more suspicion heat.
It is the so-called Prog superiority propaganda as compared to the daily what no good things Trump did promoted from the Prog propagandists that has caused this.

Gotta love it!

Donald J Trump Retruthed
@GNorberg
1d
Replying to @JackPosobiec
269ef4222bf73ac0.jpg

Concerned please, just because what you have advised isn't considered in my country, doesn't mean I'm not familiar with America's practice of curtailing rights and freedoms for political expediency.

It's time Americans started listening to others instead of being silent on the iissues, irrestective of your crudely stated demands. Your county has very recently experienced a stolen election!
Democrats have already curtailed rights and freedoms and want to do more.

Forum List

Back